OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
COOMODEL 1/6 NS011 NIGHTMARE SERIES (DIECAST ALLOY)  - KIRIGAKURE SAIZO OF BRAVE TEN
BARCODE: 6971242122079

* The suit of armor is manually attached by sheets

The 1/6th scale Kirigakure Saizo Collectible Figure specially features:
- One (1) realistic head sculpture of Kirigakure Saizo
- One (1) super active body
- Six (6) Pieces of Interchangeable Palms

Costumes:
- One (1) black scarf
- One (1) dark gray shirt
- One (1) dark gray band
- One (1) pair of dark gray trousers
- One (1) pair of sandals

Armors:
- One (1) alloy helmet attached by blue strings with copper crane pattern
- One (1) red copper mask
- One (1) alloy neck armor attached by blue strings
- One (1) pair of alloy shoulder armors attached by blue strings
- One (1) pair of alloy vambraces
- One (1) copper chest armor with dragon pattern
- One (1) alloy back armor
- One (1) pair of alloy cuishes attached by blue strings
- One (1) pair of black and red jambeaus
- One (1) black armor tie

Weapons:
- One (1) magic sword
- One (1) long sword with red and blackscabbard
- One (1) short sword with black scabbard

Accessories:
- One (1) black figure stand

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18415112
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18415211
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18415410
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18415510
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18415613
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18415712
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18415812
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18415912
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18420111
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18420214
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18420313
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18420610
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18420710
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18420810
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 18420910

#newproduct #CooModel #KIRIGAKURE SAIZO #BraveTen #MistHiddenTreasure #male #Japanese #military

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Such a gorgeous and intricate samurai set.

Ovy

Ovy
Warning! Looking at too many beautiful high quality 1/6 Samurai can give you Stendhal Sydrome. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stendhal_syndrome

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nah, I think the greatest threat is to my wallet and to my floorspace (or shelvespace). Smile

weskerfan5690

Looks great! The design reminds me of the Ghost armor from Ghost of Tsushima. Hopefully future ones made in this vein have the same mask and dragon chest armor in different colors like black.

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Nah, I think the greatest threat is to my wallet and to my floorspace (or shelvespace). Smile

Same here. I must stay away from those samurais Razz

Annalise

Annalise
I decided to add a samurai to my collection and eventually chose this one who has arrived at last. I think the armour looks pretty awesome and the helmet & mask & sash allow for a variety of looks for display. The only minor complaints are all that plate on the torso means he can't bend at the waist very well, and the heavy metal 'magic' sword tends to make his hand fall off the wrist peg, but overall I'm very pleased with him.

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 01_img10

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 02_img10

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 03_img10

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 04_img10

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 05_img10

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 06_img10

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 07_img10

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 08_img10

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) 09_img10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks great. Nice acquisition.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Alloy Die Casting KIRIGAKURE SAIZO of Brave Ten (# NS011) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Looks excellent. And that mask sure gives him a pretty ferocious appearance, to offset his boyish looks. Smile One thing I do dislike about CooModel bodies are the bad wrist pegs/wrist holes. But since I am working with parted-out sets, I've always assumed that in pristine conditions they would have been better. Apparently not.

suo76

Why does he not wear any boots? Does he want his enemys to target his feet und has some tricks prepared to counter their attack?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum