OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure features:

Detailed painted head sculpt,
Clear ice form head sculpt,
Four (4) pairs of Hands: one pair of gloved fists and 3 pair of ice form hands,
1/6 scale articulated figure body.

Costume:
black long sleeves top,
leather-like black jacket,
leather-like black pants,
black boots.

Costume is made of flexible material with extra frost effect

X - NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure 1193
X - NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure 2148
X - NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure 3127
X - NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure 4114
X - NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure 5101
X - NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure 694
X - NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure 792
X - NEW PRODUCT: Toys-Era 1/6th scale The Freezer 12-inch Collectible Figure 889

#newproduct #ToysEra #TheFreezer #X #Ice #male #movie

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Impressive! I hope collectors who bought "The Laser Eye" (Cyclops) can tell
us how the leather-like suit is holding up...

dadrab

dadrab
I have to say...that's pretty damn cool...pun intended, but cool nonetheless.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
dadrab wrote:I have to say...that's pretty damn cool...pun intended, but cool nonetheless.

Oh man! I was gonna go there, then thought I shouldn't. But maybe I should... Its so hard to resist a good pun!

I really do dig the figure. I wonder if the base body is clear as well. Really might need an Ice-man for my X-men team, although maybe I can just do a clear cast of a Val Kilmer head...

http://reverendspooky.com

dadrab

dadrab
I like the way you're thinking.

Yep...I can't let a good pun go to waste...even if it's bad.

Serious doubt here about the body being clear. I noticed the hands and the extra sculpt are molded in clear, but also noticed the outfit goes completely to the wrist and neck joints. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised though and, if the sixth photo down is any indication, I might be. If you'll notice, there is a shot of the neck joint there and below it seems to be clear.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
dadrab wrote:I like the way you're thinking.

Yep...I can't let a good pun go to waste...even if it's bad.

Serious doubt here about the body being clear. I noticed the hands and the extra sculpt are molded in clear, but also noticed the outfit goes completely to the wrist and neck joints. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised though and, if the sixth photo down is any indication, I might be. If you'll notice, there is a shot of the neck joint there and below it seems to be clear.

Yeah, if it cost the manufacturer any extra money, then I'd assume it not happening. But doing the whole figure clear might actually be a bit cheaper, so seemed a possibility.

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it too, although the likeness is not quite 100%. Laser Eye's leather (I bought the head and some of the parted out parts) suit is holding up just fine. It might stain, tho.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum