OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The 1/6th Scale Ron Weasley (Teenage version) Collectible Figure Features:

THE 1/6TH SCALE RON WEASLEY (TEENAGE VER.) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE FEATURES:

- 1/6TH SCALE BODY APPROXIMATELY 29 CM TALL
- WITH OVER 30 POINTS ARTICULATIONS
- FULLY REALIZED AUTHENTIC LIKENESS OF RON WEASLEY IN THE MOVIE OF "HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN"
- WITH ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION AND DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE
- EACH HEAD SCULPT IS SPECIALLY HAND-PAINTED AND SCULPTED HAIR STYLE

1. THREE (3) SETS OF INTERCHANGEABLE HANDS INCLUDING:
- ONE (1) PAIR OF OPEN HANDS
- ONE (1) RIGHT HAND FOR HOLDING HIS WAND

2A. COSTUME A (SCHOOL UNIFORM):
- ONE (1) WHITE SHIRT
- ONE (1) STRIPPED TIE
- ONE (1) SCHOOL UNIFORM TROUSERS
- ONE (1) GRYFFINDOR KNITTED PATTERN SWEATER
- ONE (1) GRYFFINDOR BLACK WIZARD'S ROBES
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BLACK SOCKS
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BLACK SHOES

2B. COSTUME B (CASUAL WEAR, ONLY WITH DELUXE VERSION (SA0056):
- ONE (1) ORANGE T-SHIRT
- ONE (1) DARK BROWN PANTS
- ONE (1) SWEATER
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BROWN SHOES

3. ACCESSORIES:
- ONE (1) MOUSE (SCABBERS)
- ONE (1) SPIDER
- ONE (1) WAND

4. FIGURE STAND:
- ONE (1) PLASTIC STAND WITH WAIST CLIP

RELEASE DATE: Q4, 2018

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

TM & ©️ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and
©️ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights ©️JKR.
(s18)
©️ 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 1199
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 2155
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 3134
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 4120
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 5104
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 697
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 794
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 891
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 986
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 1082
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 11100
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 1270
WarnerBros - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace 1/6 Harry Potter Ron Weasley Teenage Version Figure (SA-0059) 1367

#newproduct #HarryPotter #RonWeasley #Movie #male #teenager #accessory #WarnerBros.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Never been much of a Harry Potter fan, but there is a lot about this figure I like. The head sculpt is decent rather than great (and am I wrong in remembering a super-abundance of freckles?), but the clothing seems great, and much of it could come in handy for various civilian kitbashes.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I don’t know who that is, but it certainly doesn’t look anything like Rupert Grint!
The rest looks great though!

dadrab

dadrab
This is certainly a really nice set. There's a lot to like here...unfortunately, the sculpt ain't one of them. Surprising, really, as Star Ace normally does a pretty damn good job in that department...to my eyes, at least.

Delanie

Delanie
I agree with the head sculpt comments , just sell us the clothes without the head and body at a reduced rate of course!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Funny, I actually like the head sculpt a lot. It just looks nothing like Rupert Grint! We can always use more heads for customs that don't look like a particular actor. But as far as for the intended purpose, yeah, definitely a swing and a miss.

But I agree, the rest of the set looks pretty on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum