OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-H-001, FP-H-002

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product ID: FP-H-001, FP-H-002
List:
Male Head Sculpt with Expression X 1 (PVC)
Neck Adapter X 1 (fit most 1/6 body without neck)
The head sculpt features vivid and unique expressions, authentic likeness of human facial structure and fine painting technique, will serve a variety of eras, including WWII, Modern War and Fashion

Note: Body, clothes, equipment and base are not included, photos are for DIY reference only
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2018
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

smiling - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-H-001, FP-H-002 1203
smiling - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-H-001, FP-H-002 2160
smiling - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-H-001, FP-H-002 3139
smiling - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-H-001, FP-H-002 4125
smiling - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-H-001, FP-H-002 5108
smiling - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-H-001, FP-H-002 6101
smiling - NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-H-001, FP-H-002 798

#newproduct #FacepoolFigure #male #headsculpts #smiling #expression

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm always eager to see what they come up with next. They can be a little goofy, but something different is always nice. I especially like the one with the broad smile (H-002), although its endearing goofiness gets a little lost under the helmet (because the smile works so well with the rest of the head).

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I really like these series of sculpts and need to start getting them. Yes as Gubernator pointed out they can appear a bit goofy, but they work.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

MarkEl

This line of head sculpts is becoming one of my faves.  I like the overt expressions, and it’s all about the context in which they’re used. It’s also appreciated that they aren’t known celebrities.

I’m collecting them as they are released even though I don’t have many matching bodies that  accomdated necked sculpts.  I was considering doing neck removal modifications for seamless figures but the colour matches so far are too far off to bother.  Maybe with the oil pastel technique.   I’ll decide eventually, but I don’t want to pass them by.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I get a real James Cagney vibe from the blonde one, could make a neat variation on my 30's hood.

"Made it, Ma, top of the world!"

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum