OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
In the Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters™ comic, fans learn what happened to the infamous bounty hunter before he can deliver the frozen-in-carbonite Han Solo™ to Jabba the Hutt™, Boba Fett’s journey has not been smooth as he is forced to hide his identity to fight in dangerous arena battles…

Inspired by this story of Boba Fett’s adventure, Hot Toys is delighted to present today a new 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Arena Suit) collectible figure as a toy fair exclusive item for select markets!

The collectible figure is skillfully crafted with all-black Mandalorian helmet and armor, a black jumpsuit, a jetpack, a spear, a pair of blaster pistols, a blaster rifle, and a display base!

This unique look of Boba Fett will surely be a great addition for any Star Wars collectors!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODECMS011
PRODUCT NAMEBOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESBLACK BOBA FETT’S MANDALORIAN ARMORS AND HELMET, SPEAR, JETPACK
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2022
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Arena Suit) Collectible Figure special feature:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Boba Fett in Star Wars: War of Bounty Hunter
- Finely crafted Boba Fett’s Mandalorian helmet with articulated rangefinder
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- Two (2) pairs of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding spear
- One (1) pair of hands for holding rifle/pistols

Costume:
- One (1) black-colored Boba Fett’s Mandalorian armor and vest
- One (1) black colored flight suit
- One (1) black colored cape
- One (1) black colored belt with pouches and pistol holster
- One (1) pair of black colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black colored knee guards
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) spear
- One (1) blaster rifle
- Two (2) blaster pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) black jetpack (equipped with magnetic feature)
- One (1) survival knife
- One (1) sonic beam weapon
- One (1) anti-security blade
- One (1) jetpack adjustment tool
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11776
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21045
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3748
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4677
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5631
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6588
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7565
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8535
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9517
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10493
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11777
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12448
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13424
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14396
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15371
Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16343

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #BobaFett #Arena #male #Sci-Fi #comicbook

Valiarde

Valiarde
REading about the Toy Faire makes me wonder, what happend to Wonder Festival Shanghai in May this year? Was it cancelled/reduced because of Covid? Normally, the manufacturers give us a nice preview of things to come there. Was always a interesting online watch for pictures and exclusive figures...

As for this one, looks kinda flashy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Aside from how sick I am already of how Boba Fest has become the new Iron Man for Hot Toys (though as we've seen IM is STILL getting releases), this is a pretty slick look. I'm just afraid of what the cost will be despite being a simple repaint for HT, and that it'll probably end up being a Sideshow Exclusive.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sci-Fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOY: STAR WARS BOBA FETT™ (ARENA SUIT) TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Looks ready to join the growing Shiny Black armored Stryke force

I don't know that comic, but I guess he collected the silver blue armor of his dad, painted it black in his edgy teenage phase and later when the color came back into his life he painted it green red and yellow.

Also kinds looks like a female character

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another one? I think Ovy already called it, but he seems to be the new Iron Man for Hot Toys. That said, it is a gorgeous set.

csyeung

csyeung
Nice colorway, but how many boba fetts does one need? Will boba fett overtake ironman figures in the future? Probably not heh, but would be neat to see a graphic in a few years.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Iron Man by comparison at least has some kind of logic for a whole bunch of figures co-existing -- the Hall of Armor concept, and maybe some of the suits operate autonomously by AI. But there is only one of Boba Fett at any given time. I'm going to need to get one (and only one) at some point, but it will surely be one with the unmasked headsculpt.

Is it my eyes or does that head/helmet look way disproportionate?

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I saw this went up for pre-order and I jumped at it ($250, so not great, but not bad considering how much any figure is at this point). Love the look of this and he'll look awesome next to my mythos Fett and other Fett memorabilia Smile I came super late to the party with Hot Toys and Fett, so I am just running with it and enjoying it.

What makes me saddest is that had the Iron Man they showed been around $300 I would have pre-ordered it too. I love Iron Man as well, and own none of the Sideshow/Hot Toys variations. I just can't justify spending the $400+ on it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum