OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275310

POPTOYS 1/6 Representative from Hell—Warrior Scorpion POP-EX049
List:
Head*1(Noctilucent pupil)
Body*1
Hands*2 pairs
Golden armor*1
Shoulder armor*2
Visor*1
Arm armor*2
Cuish*1
Jambeaux*2
Under wear*1
Coat*1
Hoodie*1
Pants*1
Belt*1
Sandals*1 pair
Katana*1
Waist sword*1
Chain dart*1
Figure stand*1

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15274911
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275010
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275110
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275212
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275211
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275311
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275510
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275511
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275610
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275611
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275711
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275712
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275811
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275810
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275812
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275912
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15275911
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 15280010

#newproduct #PopToys #RepresentativeFromHell #WarriorScorpion #male #videogame-based

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very nice poptoys is just class.
Tempted Smile

gooboo

That name cracks me up, lol. He represents the 5th congressional district of hell.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Now that is a gorgeous set!

Ovy

Ovy
Certainly does a god job at representing.

Nekk-ra

Wonder if Poptoys is going to do the movie version of Sub-Zero as well. This is definitely very well done, and the company has been putting out some winning figures lately.

-----

Pre-ordered through Giantoy. 240 USD, which is actually at the lower range of Poptoys price scale.

Diana

Diana
How cow. This guy would be a center piece of any collection. POPTYOS is definitely one to keep an eye out for. Still loving both my shamans. They steal the show on their shelf.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Had to get this one - and not regretting it. Awesome figure imo. He comes with a black light torch to light up his eyes. Very nice effect, especially for pictures Smile

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion Wz6EMBDh

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion Trojhagh

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion IeQQ9F0h

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion 8wAhLwkh

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion ShZSxIyh

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion XABjD3lh

The film wasn't that good, but I like the style of the figure. Comes with a mask (forgot to take a pic without it) Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. Haven't honestly seen too many "new" movies lately, so I have no frame of reference other than the earlier movie and the video game from a hundred years ago (it feels like). But the figure does look good.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: EX049 1/6 Scale Representative from Hell - Warrior Scorpion C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I had forgotten about this one. Looks very nice. Glad you got it -- and shared it. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
"get over here!" hehehe.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gorgeous photos, Valiarde!

What movie is it from??

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks all!

skywalkersaga wrote:Gorgeous photos, Valiarde!

What movie is it from??

It is from the new Mortal Kombat 2021 movie (which wasn't great, but I like the design of the two warriors)

I hope they will release a Sub Zero too in the future. They will make a nice display

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:Thanks all!

skywalkersaga wrote:Gorgeous photos, Valiarde!

What movie is it from??

It is from the new Mortal Kombat 2021 movie (which wasn't great, but I like the design of the two warriors)

I hope they will release a Sub Zero too in the future. They will make a nice display

Ah ok, thanks. I have absolutely no familiarity with Mortal Combat, whether in video game or movie form, so it completely passed me by. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Nekk-ra

I received mine a couple weeks ago  from Giantoy, and was really impressed by how great the figure looked. The lightning fast three month pre-order to arrival timeline caught me off-guard, but it was a very pleasant suprise. By the way, have the shoulder spikes got you yet, Valiarde?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nekk-ra wrote:I received mine a couple weeks ago  from Giantoy, and was really impressed by how great the figure looked. The lightning fast three month pre-order to arrival timeline caught me off-guard, but it was a very pleasant suprise. By the way, have the shoulder spikes got you yet, Valiarde?

Haha, yes, the shoulder spikes got me but not as hard as the spikes on the chain weapon Smile This is one spiky figure.
But truely one of the coolest I got this year (and how cool will sub zero be? Pun intended)

Nekk-ra

Absolutely looking forward to a Sub-zero pre-order. The interactions between these two were the best parts of the movie!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum