OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The vampires - Lots of photos

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty The vampires - Lots of photos Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:59 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vg5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Vampirella  - Hey cuz what's up so what bring you here? Milla Vampirella - I was summoned to meet Lady Death here but not a clue why?
Vampirella Me too, so very odd? Milla Vampirella Indeed.

Queen Arkhalla Kneel, before your Queen!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vWNxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Queen Arkhalla I SAID KNEEL NOW!!!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vGrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Vampirella  - Well cuz do you have any idea what she talking about? Milla Vampirella Nope not a clue, I think she a lunatic?

Queen Arkhalla WELL WHAT ARE YOU TWO WAITING FOR!!! YOU WILL OBEY ME!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vnjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Vampirella Listen up short stuff your not my Queen and I will NEVER OBEY YOU!!!

Milla Vampirella Oh bite me _itch!!!

Queen Arkhalla This is treason!!!

Vampirella You know cuz I think she's one of those Evil Vampires and we have sworn to slay the likes of her right, So lets get her!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vq8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Lady Death - Knock it off you two!
female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vydxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lady Death She is my honored guest Queen Arkhalla The Queen of Vampires and my newest ally so stop scaring her!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2v5yxAChVkHosted on Fotki

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vN5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Lady Death Welcome Queen Arkhalla to my humble abode and please and excuse the Vampirella's they are not from this planet,
they are extraterrestrials from the planet Drakulon but you did have the right idea so ALL three of you Kneel down before me!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vrNxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Goddess Athena That's a splendid idea!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vjrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Goddess Athena Hello Ms. Death, you won't mind if I borrow your throne for a while do you? Good, NOW MOVE IT!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2v8jxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Goddess Athena I see you been abusing your Authority again haven't you and that's going to stop NOW!
Otherwise you will get a nice 6 month vacation in my Antarctic Research Facility perhaps in the mailroom?
Am I making myself crystal clear!

So let's see how well you like it! Oh yea I'm talking to you too Ms. Arkhalla. NOW KNEEL THAT'S AN ORDER!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vM8xAChVkHosted on Fotki

Goddess Athena - Well Ms. Arkhalla do you enjoy being forced to kneel down before someone more powerful than yourself hmmm?

Ms. Death you can have your throne back now.

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2vzMxAChVkHosted on Fotki

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2UozxAChVkHosted on Fotki

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2Jq2U2oxAChVkHosted on Fotki

The End

Thanks for looking,

Comments are welcomed.

Bad Wolf

#diorama, #fantasy, #female, #photostory

2female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice bevy of vampire/undead beauties. If you happen to have the Star Ace Christopher Lee/Dracula -- Vampi ran afoul of him a couple of times in the 70s issues (Dracula, that is... not Sir Christopher per se).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - The vampires - Lots of photos C8485110

3female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Didn't expect that. The drama... the attitudes... the divine intervention. Though given the characters in a confined space, I am not surprised at the bickering. Wink

4female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:35 am

dadrab

dadrab
Gotta love a sixth scale pissing contest.

Bwahahahaha. Very Happy Laughing Smile

Nice work, but you appear to be having far too much fun. Since the vamps, the queen, Lady Death and the goddess aren't really into "fun," it might be mistaken by them as a sign of weakness. Better dial it back a bit or the "girls" might decide to snack on you.

5female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am

JohnByng

They need a muscle hunk to feed on! Great pics and fun story. Smile

6female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:13 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice bevy of vampire/undead beauties. If you happen to have the Star Ace Christopher Lee/Dracula -- Vampi ran afoul of him a couple of times in the 70s issues (Dracula, that is... not Sir Christopher per se).

Thank you it's very much appreciated, no I don't have that figure although he's good looking figure, I Googled Vampirella vs Dracula, Dracula seems to her arch nemesis.

7female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:21 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Didn't expect that. The drama... the attitudes... the divine intervention. Though given the characters in a confined space, I am not surprised at the bickering. Wink

Thank you GubernatorFan it's greatly appreciated, yep it was kinda like a soap opera, yeah that is true.

8female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:38 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Gotta love a sixth scale pissing contest.

Bwahahahaha.  Very Happy  Laughing  Smile

Nice work, but you appear to be having far too much fun. Since the vamps, the queen, Lady Death and the goddess aren't really into "fun," it might be mistaken by them as a sign of weakness. Better dial it back a bit or the "girls" might decide to snack on you.

Thank you my friend, yep you right those ladies don't seem to have much of a sense of humor so I better keep a close eye on them.

9female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
JohnByng wrote:They need a muscle hunk to feed on! Great pics and fun story. Smile

Thank you JohnByng, I have been considering getting new servant for Lady Death perhaps TBLEAGUE Hercules?

10female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:30 am

JohnByng

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
JohnByng wrote:They need a muscle hunk to feed on! Great pics and fun story. Smile

Thank you JohnByng, I have been considering getting new servant for Lady Death perhaps TBLEAGUE Hercules?

I had my eye on Hercules too but to me he is too gimmicky. There was a Steve Reeves version that they did when they were called Phicen. Whatever you do, I am sure her Ladyship will be pleased! Smile

11female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:30 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
JohnByng wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

I had my eye on Hercules too but to me he is too gimmicky. There was a Steve Reeves version that they did when they were called Phicen. Whatever you do, I am sure her Ladyship will be pleased! Smile  

Thanks, I sure she would be.

12female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:53 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, That is an impressive pack of lady vampires! There needs to be a term for that, like a murder of crows... Always fun to see your huge cast vying for power.

13female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
badass bunch of ladies you have all in one place..agreed to have a muscle man thrown into the mix !

14female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:42 am

JohnByng

ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, That is an impressive pack of lady vampires!  There needs to be a term for that, like a murder of crows... Always fun to see your huge cast vying for power.  

Maybe a "succulent of vampires"? Smile

15female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:34 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
JohnByng wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, That is an impressive pack of lady vampires!  There needs to be a term for that, like a murder of crows... Always fun to see your huge cast vying for power.  

Yup, that's perfect. Lol. I fully think that should be the official term.

http://reverendspooky.com

16female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 pm

peter the painter

ReverendSpooky wrote:
JohnByng wrote:

Yup, that's perfect.  Lol.  I fully think that should be the official term.

Really nice set up, how about a "Bevy of Blood suckers"?

Cheers,

Peter.

17female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:52 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

Thank you my friend I'm glad you liked them , well I'm not sure what you would a clan of lady vampires? But Queen Arkhalla and Vampirella are Lady Death's newest members to her Death Squad.

female - The vampires - Lots of photos 2v2uZfMKhxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Shi translation - Death, La Muerta translation - The Dead Woman, Lady Death - Goddess - Queen of Hell, Vampirella (Asian Version) - Vampire & No Tomorrow Keres - Grim Reaper

Or as Lady Death likes to call them My Inner Circle

18female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:07 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Allotropos wrote:badass bunch of ladies you have all in one place..agreed to have a muscle man thrown into the mix !

Thank you it's greatly appreciated, I'm not really sure how many guys would want to wonder into that den of succubus?

19female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:10 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
JohnByng wrote:

Thanks, that's a good one.

20female - The vampires - Lots of photos Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:11 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:
JohnByng wrote:

Yup, that's perfect.  Lol.  I fully think that should be the official term.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum