OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Asmus Toys THE HOBBIT series : THORIN OAKENSHIELD

(Product ID: HOBT 06)
The Thorin Oakenshield Sixth Scaled Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Thorin from The Hobbit trilogy.

· Asmus Toys DWF 1.0 male body
· Approximately 27 cm tall
· Over 32 points of articulation

Features:
· An authentic likeness of character from the film.
· One pair of relaxedsnapchat hands
· One pair of weapon holding hands
· One pair of fist resting hands

Special features on Clothing:
· One textured fur wrap coat
· One dark blue vest
· One pair of long underpants with stitched pattern
· One patterned armoring tunic
· One patterned vast
One pair of two parted boots (enhanced ankle joints)
One pair of Thorin's stiff bands

Special features in weapons:
Orcirst (metal)
One dwarf sword
· The Oakenshield

Accessories:
· One Asmus Toys figure stand

Est. Shipping Date: Q3 2018

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13334310
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13340010
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13342310
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13343810
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13350410
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13353110
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13354610
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13361110
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13362810
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13365710
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13371910
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 13374710

#newproduct #Asmus #NewLine #Hobbit #ThorinOakenshield #male #movie #Middle-Earth

Delanie

Delanie
I was concerned they hadn't got the HS correct but on reflection and comparison it looks good.

One thing raised on their own FB page was the size of Orcrist (his elven sword) that after all was supposed to be a full sized sword similar to Gandalf's Glamdring this one looks more like Bilbo's Sting.

(excuse the spelling its early in the morning and I'm on my way to work)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, the face sculpt looks great. I hope the final product matches the prototype, and if it does, this promises to be a very nice product.

JohnByng

It looks very impressive. Not for me, but as GF says if they deliver this it will be excellent.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They’ve been on a fairly decent role lately. Just check out Michael’s review of Gimli. I have no doubt this will be nice, but I wasn’t a fan of The Hobbit movies, so I’ll probably pass (I might get Bilbo, but I’d prefer Ian Holm — not that Martin did a bad job).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Delanie wrote:I was concerned they hadn't got the HS correct but on reflection and comparison it looks good.

One thing raised on their own FB page was the size of Orcrist (his elven sword) that after all was supposed to be a full sized sword similar to Gandalf's Glamdring this one looks more like Bilbo's Sting.

(excuse the spelling its early in the morning and I'm on my way to work)

I've got a larger metal 1/6 Goblin Cleaver (the sword in the pics above) to use on my future Thorin build which more accurate as you say, it's an Elvin blade, like Messer or sabre/cutlass in our world. These are pics of my 1:1 replica (sharp except for Gimli's axe) Dwarven swords including 'Goblin Cleaver' and 'Sting' with some others thrown in for comparison, got loads more but thought this would be enough: Arwyn's 'Hadhafang' sabre/messer sword, Ring Wraith's Morgul zweihander sword, Boromir's Gondorian mercenary sword to cover the main other races weapons sizes. My 'Goblin Cleaver' seems too big and ironically and bloody disappointedly! My Thorin's Dwarven sword is tiny! Still furious about that.. Mad

First pic, from left to right: Gimli's helm, Fili's fighting knives, Dori's machete, Balin's glaive sword, 'Sting', Thorin's Dwarven sword, Kili's sword, Elven 'Goblin Cleaver', Arwyn's 'Hadhafang', Gimli's double headed battle axe.

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield Fwt9i32

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield DEsoPXT

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield 2nivMNa

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield QxRWmCJ

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield QBeMgmp

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield UjDc5lR

1/6 comparisons of 'Sting', 'Goblin Cleaver', Boromir's sword. Then being held by my custom Dwalin who is one of the bigger Dwarves but so is Thorin.

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield WrKfO9R

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield WjeHoyf

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield K2v0xnY

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield CFU442J

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield OYPYV2g

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield W682lmZ

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - Thorin Oakenshield Ewnse2P

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
After their success with Gimli, this could be a solid release.

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Looks great! And Shovelchop, that's a hell of a sword collection. Quite epic.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
ReverendSpooky wrote:Looks great!  And Shovelchop, that's a hell of a sword collection.  Quite epic.

Tip of the iceberg mate, got well over a hundred last count.. Wink

Delanie

Delanie
Now my question is which one should i go for Gimli or Thorin as I can only afford 1 sigh

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Delanie wrote:Now my question is which one should i go for Gimli or Thorin as I can only afford 1 sigh

Grab Gimli now while you can! He looks an awesome figure and will only skyrocket in price since he's the only high-end company produced 1/6 version of him available (the DID was nice but needed a lot of work and I haven't seen one of those loose or boxed for years now) plus he is an iconic character from LOTR being part of the fellowship, has great lines in the movie and is my favourite LOTR character! Thorin's more of an intense moody git who goes mad...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum