OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
VERYCOOL NEWS : 1/6 The Goddess of Wildness

FUSION AGE

Thieves and criminals thrive in the wild west. This is the world of rough old men and cowboys, but there is a sturdy goddess of war who holds a revolver and rips enemies with her hands. She is the goddess of wildness.

This rare female member of the gang is characterized by clear love and hatred, distinct personality, repayment of kindness and revenge. And she is not a woman to be provoked at first glance with two guns. The wild goddess of war is indeed a woman who does not allow men.

Product No.:VCF-2061
Product List:
-Emulational head sculpture
-VC 3.0 joint female body (Soft chest)
-White shirt
-Brown jeans
-Condole belt leather pants
-Leather windbreaker
-Light colour genuine leather belt
-Brown genuine leather belt
-Plaid scarves
-The grey scarf
-Cowboy genuine leather boots
-Cowboy hat

-Genuine leather pistol holster*2
-Genuine leather dagger cover
-Genuine leather gun sheath
-Genuine leather bullet belt
-Gun rope

-Revolver*2
-Winchester rifle
-Short pipe shotgun
-Shotgun bullet*4
-Hunting knife

-Natural hand shape*2
-Gripped hand shape*2
-Clenched hand shape*2
-Hooked hand shape*2

Release Date: Q1 2023
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.All information is subject to changing without prior notice.
*In order to improve the collection value of the product, all the leather parts are made of thin leather shovel!

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18442610
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18442810
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18442911
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18442912
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443012
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443110
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443210
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443211
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443310
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443410
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443511
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443512
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443610
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443710
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443810
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18443811
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18444012
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 18444112

#newproduct #Verycool #Shadi #WildernessFemale #videogame-based #Western

Titan

Titan
I like this. The story description doesn't work for me but the beautiful sculpt and detailed accessories certainly do. Been working on a western and she will fit nicely.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female MKJYG1

I am not concerned about what game she is from. What is the price . . . other than expensive?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thatblooks really good. Maybe even better than the SWtoys one

Annalise

Annalise
The old west is not my cup of tea but VC shooters are, so I will be POing this. Looks great!

csyeung

csyeung
I like the clothing and accessories on this. As for the headsculpt, it doesn't really look like Sadie, but would work for a nondescript western cowgirl in the display.

gooboo

The head looks like Gisele Bundchen. It's a good head sculpt either way- I'm not familiar with the source material.

Diana

Diana
Not my genre, but wow she looks great!
The scar bugged me, but apparently it's iconic for the character of Sadie Adler.
I can see this sculpt going for a lot of bucks on Ebay... Then again, the scar reduces its kitbashing potential. But overall this is gold! ^^

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh , neat to see VC doing that character, looks quite good.

I can't tell if the scar is indented or not, but if it's just a mark it could be painted over.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ahbake

Wait! A female figure with actual clothes? What madness is this?! Very Happy
Good catch on the Giselle likeness.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here’s some fan art based on the video game look.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female 0de73710

I like it. And I’ll definitely be getting it to go with my Western figures, but the head sculpt (aside from the scar) is a bit too pretty to be Sadie Adler from the game.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
oh man, I'm liking the outfit and accessories, but I got the sw version on p/o. 197 on osk, and HT just dropped a bunch of figs. Decisions decisions.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker, I agree it's too pretty for the character. If I got it i'd prob swap the head for a different one, and use the head that comes with it for something else.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:oh man, I'm liking the outfit and accessories, but I got the sw version on p/o. 197 on osk, and HT just dropped a bunch of figs. Decisions decisions.

I have that one on PO as well. I figure a combination from both sets will make for a decent figure all around. I like that this one is actually made with real leather.

To be honest, I have zero attachment to the games (never played RDR), so I honestly don’t care about these figures for their actual representation; despite the scar, I can see using this head for something else. (Anyone remember that scene in Tombstone where Sam Elliot encounters a woman with a small group of children on the street when a bunch of rowdies come racing through town? That woman had a nasty scar on her face, and she wasn’t some outlaw or gunfighter — just someone who had seen some crap at some point in her life).

csyeung

csyeung
oh man, Sadie is a great character in RDR2. She starts out as a regular cowgirl married to her husband. When you start the game, her husband is killed by the o'driscolls. Your gang takes her in and slowly she overcomes her grief and starts to learn how to defend herself with the gang. Later on she becomes a badass bounty hunter!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Original post updated with bigger pics (and more of them). (I'm getting shades of Sharon Stone in the whole getup -- if only the duster was yellow suede).

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Hm, I like it but not enough to cancel my PO for the SW version. This one seems much better-realised as a whole, but the SW sculpt has more character, somehow - it looks older and a little meaner.

The fan art up above looks a little like model-turned-extreme motorist Jodie Kidd (if she'd had a crash in her racing car).

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Severely scarred Tallulah Black is a recurring character in Jonah Hex comics (DC) (https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Tallulah_Black_(New_Earth) ).  Created in 2007, and quite likely an "influence" for Sadie Adler in RDR 2.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female Racerx10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$197 at OSK.

Titan

Titan
Thanks Stryker2011

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Titan - That Odin head totally works! Nicely done.

@Gooboo - Good eye there, would never have thought of Gisele but now I see the resemblance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum