OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hello, All

Just wanted to show my current collection. Some are still WIPs, and some aren't up yet (like the custom Deadwood figures from our very own siquisiri (need to find my Dremel in order to get the heads to fit on the bodies). It would be great if others showed their shelves/collections, as well.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) GDFhdd7
In case anyone's curious. The Kumik sculpt on the "Cowgirl Stripper" on the left is on one of the Phicen SS bodies w/ the original "Tan" skin tone (not the Old Suntan)
The Very Cool HS of Jessica Alba (Nancy Callahan) isn't as noticeably different in person as it is in this flash photo pic.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Ht3egjq
The Kumik HS (1st on left "Asian Audrey Hepburn", the middle "Cute Asian Coed", and far right "Olivia Wilde") are all on the Phicen SS "Tan" bodies, now long sold out. Wish they'd bring that skin tone back.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) REmaBva
As you can see the Kumik HS in the back row far left is a horrible match for that body.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) 4epoHog
Back row, far left and very front row ('Emilia Clarke/Sarah Conner' & 'Quiet' HS) were both from sculpt4ever and are both on the Phicen "Tan" bodies, as well. As you can see I switched the Quiet outfit and used the Very Cool Shooter HS (the one everyone keeps saying looks like Megan Fox, though I don't see it). I still haven't found a use for the original HS that came with the outfit/HS combo set -- mainly because I can't find a single body on the market (jointed or seamless) that matches the odd color of it.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) QGqte3S
Eva Green's HS is by sculpt4ever (as you can see, the HS doesn't match the body; I had her on one of the "Tan" Phicens, but it didn't even match that color). I added the earrings and made the necklace for Vesper. The red lingerie girl is one of the last plastic skeleton Phicens (I figured Sean deserved a near-naked beauty to flank him).
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) 9y9owDV
I have DID's General Frank (Ed Harris -ish) but I haven't figured out a way to put his ribbons/medals on his Dress Uniform without making it look stupid.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Nv9m1Jr
My 1800s: Simza (Noomi Rapace); the HS is the Flirty Girl Hornet w/ a wig; the dress was custom made -- hand-dyed skirt and embroidered corset top by Amy Jones [AJClothiers], the same lady who has been doing all the Western clothes for the ArtFigures projects; she also did the Watson & Sherlock (Jude Law & Robert Downey Jr) outfits for me a few years ago.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) HQdDWnt
Still can't believe one of these bootleg companies hasn't made Eggsy (Taron Egerton) yet.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) XtQGPrM
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) I8aNhvY
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) LiyWAjE
My Wizard of Oz Squad is still a WIP. The Wicked Witch of the West is painted in acrylics (I don't recommend doing that; if you touch the body where it's been painted, despite acrylic being a flexible paint, it cracks). The body and clothes are all from the Keres No Tomorrow set by Phicen; the Hs is a painted spare Lady Death V. 1, with a wig; broom from Star Ace Potter series).
The moment I saw that Kimi toys HS I knew exactly what I wanted to make with it. The Wizard of Oz was one of my favorite movies as a kid, and when Zenoscope started doing their take on it, I knew I had to try to make something similar. Dorothy is eventually going to get a different top; the skirt was made by my other and I, since I couldn't find a gingham skirt anywhere. And she's sporting a super-soaker to fight you-know-who. I couldn't believe my luck when a company made those high heels she has on. Toto 2.0 is her attack dog. The other two are self-explanatory, I think. Still waiting on the Mr. Z Lion (though I do have an alternate option that I started working on a couple years ago), and I'm still working on painting up my take on the Tin-Man.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) 8etNkcx
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Z0N8ej4
My Lord of the Rings shelf is a WIP. I have Boromir, Legolas, Gandalf the Grey, Eowyn and the ACI Aragorn (haven't taken the first four out of the boxes yet, and Aragorn needs a body transplant -- so he doesn't look so bulky); I also have Sam and Frodo, but waiting on the alternate HS for those two). I swapped out the Tauriel body for a Phicen, and eliminated part of her outfit (mostly because I thought her entire part in The Hobbit was unnecessary and not cannon, and a good portion of the outfit was junk).
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) FevodWF
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Ew07s7G
The Chuck in the front is a custom HS (from Will, the same lad from Down Under who has made all the Western sculpts for ArtFigures); the body is a swap out w/ ankle extenders -- Chuck was 6'3" -- because the original body was absolute garbage; I kept Sideshow's original "Astronaut Taylor" in the back as a reminder of how far we've come. I wish we'd get updated versions from this line; the original ape sculpts aren't bad, but they could use a serious repaint.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) XKFM8P3
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) G09cpwz
Sonja w/ a Mercy Dante HS and wig; my version of Arnold Conan with the custom sculpt from UlliPekka over at the Freaks, and a mish-mash of parts from both Kaustic Plastik sets.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) WpdVsor
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) 87ewtn6
That's the Artoys "Hellman" fig w/ that irritating belt. The Phicen box behind him is for that Lucifer, Wings of the Fallen figure if it ever shows up.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) AFkSv2G
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) BLwq6qH
That Anubis is a modified version of the one by Mystical Forge; the original body was all black, and the worst type of crap rubber you can imagine (stunk up the whole house the second I opened it). It was also extremely small, coming up to about his shoulders w/ HS of the current body. I stripped it of it's gauntlets and shin guards, and everything else, and tossed that toxic piece of s$%t in the garbage. The body is the World Box "Wolverine" body. When I attempted to put the pieces onto this body, they were such hard, brittle plastic that they shattered -- so those followed the body into the trash. About the only good pieces out of that entire set was the sarcophagus, the staff, the scale, the ankh scepter by Cleo, and the inside cover makes for a nice backdrop. Even the HS isn't all that great, as, even with the original body, it is undersized. Cleo, is a combination of parts from the TBLeague Cleo set (the throne, Anubii statues, and most of her jewelry); the skirt and decorative waist piece were from an eBay set; and the HS is from the "Rowdy" (often called Rorty) boxed figure. My apologies to the ladies for the nudity.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) PsJBpXI
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) OupvK8J
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) H0CU1YW
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Hkxr0wk
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Z4ZAo4l
I bought those steins to have the October Fest Girls hold, but those crap Phicen wrist joints can't hold a thing (and those steins are real metal and ceramic, very nice, but VERY heavy).
My Fire White Rose (Isla Fisher) became Kim Possible (my wife and I love that cartoon). For those that know, that was on the garbage plastic skeleton. She's leaning a little like that because I snapped her torso in half (just below the rib cage), and also her left bicep (right in the middle). Ted is her new sidekick; she booted that imbecile Ron Possible to the curb. Hehe.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) LGY6T0s
That's the Star Ace Leonidas (probably the last semi-decent figure they made).
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) WuffYkK
I really think the ThreeZero Commander Lin Mae has gotten a bad rap; I didn't even have to futz with the hair that much to make it look decent; just wet my fingers a little and smoothed out her hair. And the likeness, while not exact to the proto, isn't bad.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) 0ouhvt9
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) RMIuuGR
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) SMpHNSY
I really need to get a new HS for Selene; still pisses me off how Star Ace screwed the pooch on that one. And I wish someone would make a 1/6 Great Dane, so I can have a Scooby-Doo to go with the Mystery Girls.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) IM7ApaK
The Vampi on the left is one that I made with one of the old plastic skeleton Phicens, so I could use those boots; the HS is Wondery with a hair transplant, the outfit is vinyl with a pattern by me, the bat from the Asian Vampi, jewelry from Michael's and etsy.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) A4tEXK3
Can't wait to get CalvinLo's awesome Motop bike; Lobo's gonna' get that bad mother!
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) WjdYw3z
Turned Not-"Caroline Munroe" into a Biker Babe w/ the bootleg Ghost Rider bike (which does light up).
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) WjdLXLM
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) OwRW9wy
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) OFfzzmC
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) VvNZsJl
Saving room for Yondu.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) J2sSiAR
Custom Joker (HS, gun & knife from eBay, clothes from onesixthkit)
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) V0SRhJ7
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) VWJzHrd
Saving room for Mathilda (custom job from over at the Freaks); Jackie's a bash -- on the red carpet...
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Kj8QcTb
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) YTUaU4M
Aside from "The Good Guy" (Jackie Chan), all the others are bashes. I know, Mr. Smith (B. Pitt) had a buzz cut, but I haven't been able to find a Pitt HS that has that hair style, or even looks like him.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) 8k5hyPh
Tarkin was having a hard time deciding which Leia to focus on... but then he made up his mind. Can't say I blame him. (Jiaou Doll Wheaten w/ all ACPlay set, except for a chain I picked up at Michael's). Han has the Stormtrooper disguise HS, which I think fits his personality better in the smuggler outfit. (I bought the HS loose)
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) 3l241vT
Another Slave Leia w/ the ACPlay HS, and the PopToys clothes (except the boots; couldn't get those Jiaou doll feet into the cheap ones that came in the PopToys set).
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) OTd1XSk
Poor Picard. He's so lonely. (I'm gonna' be pissed if we don't get the rest of the crew from TOS)
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) FW8lKpR
The Shi (far left back row) is wearing a mini-kimono I found on Aliexpress.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) XM3QbQ1
Comic-book style Elektra (I based mine on Frank Miller's Elektra: Assassin limited series) with the outfit by Spiderrogue, boots from eBay, HS is the Lucy Lawless lookalike.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) ZjIQKKD
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) F464K3N
While I'm not into BDSM personally, I do have to admit I admire their clothing options. Left to right HS: Red Sonja V. 1, Keres No Tomorrow and a custom repaint of what I can only assume is a Barbie/maybe a Tonner. (Again, my apologies to the ladies).
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Xe9nHdd
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Rofh7VA
I'm really glad Mr. Z made the Jack the Monkey sets. They're really nice.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) MT8GsaB
And there he is again, Jack the Monkey. The Pirate Queen is using one of the Very Cool shooter HS; most of her outfit is by Amy Jones (AJ Clothiers). Pretty much everything is cobbled together from bits and pieces off eBay and other sites. There's going to be another pirate to go along with the Quartermaster shown here. But he's still being worked on.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) KOcuhiQ
And here he is...
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) SCCRptp
My crap photograph doesn't do the Duke justice. Really nice HS. I want Natalie Wood in Indian Dress to go with him. Hopefully some day...
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) ZugSRJP
Angel Eyes & Tuco are Redman; Blondie is a bash.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) G2X2B2U
The green girl is a custom/bash I'm working on. When I get her done, I'll explain her story.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) WmcgsT6
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) NQs2Jme
Both the girls in the back are from Coreplay. While they look cool, in an anime style, the bodies themselves are utter garbage. Loose joints like you wouldn't believe (much like all the Sideshow bodies prior to Snake Plissken), and neither one of them could stand up on their own. Worthless.
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) 5nRPZUx
Still waiting on Furiosa...

Whew! That's it for now. Hope you didn't get bored. If you made it all the way thru, I applaud your patience and tolerance.

#collection #display #custom #kitbash

He who dies with the most toys wins!

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow. Beautiful collection, and beautifully displayed. Nice combination of boxed and customized or kitbashed pieces. And so cool that it is all together, not relegated to a mountain of boxes. Your Conan head sculpt is great. Mae does not look that bad in your photo -- I always suspected the hype was a tad over the top. That's what I think of Daenerys anyway, and that one I do have. There is now a rooted-hair Selene, although the features are still less than super (you can see her on one of the Jiaou bodies in Ephiane's Phicen/Jiaou thread).
No Zod?
What is Quartermaster's head sculpt?
Anyway, now I don't feel that bad about all the figures I've been amassing... just for not displaying them, although your collection outstrips mine in both numbers and variety.

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
You've put together an amazing collection of figures, and all of them are of highest quality!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
WOW - Very impressive collection! I see you have the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman 1/6 statue, Very Cool! (she on my wish list)

Wonder Woman is my top favorite superhero. I also see you have the Tbleague Silver Huntress she looks Great! (yep she on my wish list too)

Who makes the the bootleg Ghost Rider bike? I been trying to find one that wasn't made by Hasbro? The one with the blue flames that
I found eBay last year turned out to a scam.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Master:

I bow before you.

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Bowing

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Here is a pic of my collection.

As all of you can see, I don't open a whole lot.

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Raider10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, fellas.

GF, the Quartermaster is the World Box AT-004 body that came with that HS (which is based on actor Lennie James; you may have seen him on The Walking Dead). I never got Zod, but I do have his head sculpt; just need to figure out what to do with him.
That Conan HS was super expensive, but turned out amazing. Arnold’s Conan was a Grail figure for me, so I couldn’t resist.

BW — Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman would be awesome as an action figure, but sadly, I don’t see anyone doing this any time soon. The Tweeterhead statue will have to do for now (much like their Julie Newmar/Catwoman and Yvonne Craig/Batgirl). About a month ago I picked up the boxed DVD set of Wonder Woman, but right now I’m working my way through Ron Ely’s Tarzan TV show (been feeling nostalgic lately), but she’ll be next.

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:Here is a pic of my collection.

As all of you can see, I don't open a whole lot.

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) Raider10

Ha! You know, that’s pretty much what I thought it would look like. You need to have a bunch of us over so we can discover all your hidden treasures; I’ll bet there’s some you’ve even forgotten you have.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BW - I’m not sure who made the Ghost Rider bike. I ordered the blue flame one from onesixthkit, and ended up getting the orange flamed one; I was told the blue one wasn’t coming, and got the other instead. Still cool looking, though (I’d love to have a custom bike like that... Can you imagine how bad-ass it would be to roll down the highway on that thing?)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker, thanks for the explanation about the WB body. Must be one from before I began getting them. It looked to me (on your photo) like it might work for a Cassian from Rogue One. Do you think it would?

Zod wasn't very popular (perhaps because of the overly emotive expression), so I suppose you could still pick up the boxed figure if you wanted to, and probably not for a huge price. At least it was so months ago when I last happened across it. Of course, since you already have the head sculpt, you would be even less likely to want to get the boxed set.

DFC - your storage cave made me laugh out loud. Can I have the box with the burned nazi insignia on the sides (together with its contents)? Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GF - I think I might have misunderstood. Are you talking about the guy in the pic with the Pirate Queen, or the WIP Pirate guy laying down about to get a peg leg?

If it’s the guy laying down, I’m not sure what body that is; can’t remember. The HS I got off Monkey Depot, and I believe it was either an ACI or Kaustic, one of their early Romans. If you can still find it, it probably would make a fairly decent Cassian. It just kills me how HT decides who to make or not make. They make the female lead, but don’t make the 2nd main character...? Or how Enterbay made Leon, but not Mathilda. WTF!?

scalawag

scalawag
Wow mate, what a great collection. I wish I could collect more but other hobbies and the cost here in the UK keeps the numbers down lol.

Adeno

It's awesome, just like a museum! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, guys.

Believe me, scalawag, I know where your coming from. Money's becoming more and more an issue with me in this hobby. It's getting harder and harder to justify the constant price hikes, especially when other interests and life in general keep getting in the way (like my constantly fluctuating health).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, I was asking about the incomplete lying down pirate... And now that you mention it, yes, he is one of the early gladiators, and I actually do own that figure. Except he has been back in his box for years. I didn't recognize him at first!

Completely agree with you on HT's practices. I think it would have been a safe bet that plenty of people would have picked up Cassian simply to display him with Jen. And they made three different Jens, too. Similarly, they didn't make Chirrut's buddy Baze. And they haven't (I think) made R2-D2's buddy C-3PO. The last is the biggest omission so far, I suppose.

dadrab

dadrab
Massive collection and very well done.

I find myself more than a little envious...

I really appreciate the groupings. A lot of thought went into your shelves and it shows.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, dadrab. I tried. After the move, settling in took a bit of time. The majority of that room was filled with stacks and stacks of boxes. I had to go piece by piece sorting through the books, then the DVDs, then the storage boxes for the comic books. When that was done, I went through all the action figure boxes and laid everything out in a sort of category (i.e., modern spies, "Greeks", etc.). I had dolls scattered all over the floor for a long time until I got the cabinets (from Ikea, of course) up. Then it was take each one and get them assembled and posed (although I'm not all that happy with most of the poses -- I'm envious of those who can pose these things and make them look like real people). And I still have at least 20 naked bodies w/ HS that I need to figure out what to put them in and where they'll go when finished. Plus the POs I have coming... Ugh!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Holy crap!  Damn man, your collection is really awes inspiring.  I feel like it's taking me a little bit to take it all in.  Loving the Sin City Nancy Callahan, and super cute Olivia Wilde.  That 1800's shelf is awesome.  I hadn't really given that Flirty Girl Hornet head a second look when it came out, but seeing whet you've done, I'm definitely reconsidering. Kingsmen figure look great (and seriously, how is there no Eggsy yet?!) and that Wizard of Oz group killed me.  Seriously, Toto and Dorothy with the super soaker are absolutely freakin amazing. Conan and Red Sonjas are all such great figures.  Both the Death Dealer and Egyptian dios look rad as hell.  I was really tempted by that Mystical Forge Anubis figure, and after your review, I'm glad I didn't pick it up.  But looks great with all the swapped out parts, and that sarcophagus is epic.  And I love Cleo with the Rowdy head (something I really want to keep an eye out for parted out).  The Batman and bat-inspired shelf is a blast (I'd read hell out of a Batman/Hitgirl cross over) and all the Spartan inspired figures look so good together.  Truly jealous of your Monster Files Werewolf, and the Scooby-Do/Vampirella/Elvira/Underworld combo just makes me smile (another crossover I'd pay to see).  A side note, not sure if you watch Supernatural, but they just did a Scooby-Do animated episode that is pure brilliance.  John Wick and the Transporter would make a hell of a team up.  Poor lonely Picard!  You need to move him over with the original cast until more Next Gen figures make it to the shelf.  It's too sad.  Or maybe he can just hang out over in the S&M dungeon, which is quite awesome.

...And my Mad Max is patiently waiting for Furiosa too.

Too much more to even comment on, but seriously, just amazing.  Glad to hear your new place has the space to really display everything, and glad you managed to get through the dreadful unpacking stage.

And if I haven't mentioned it, worried I may be falling for the girl in your signature.  Adorable.

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. Coming from you, ReverendSpooky, I’m honored by your praise. Your characters and dios are mind-boggling. I don’t know what else to say, but thanks, brother.

ostfront43

ostfront43
Oh man! I don't even now where to start on how incredibly cool your collection is. So many great figures and themes. Best I can come up with:  awesome*  see below

awe·some
[ˈôsəm]
ADJECTIVE

extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration,
"the awesome power of Stryker2011"
   synonyms: breathtaking · amazing · stunning · astounding · astonishing · awe-inspiring · stupendous · staggering · extraordinary · incredible · unbelievable · magnificent · wonderful · spectacular · remarkable · phenomenal · prodigious · miraculous · sublime · formidable · imposing · impressive · mind-boggling · mind-blowing · out of this world · supercalifragilisticexpialidocious · wondrous · amazeballs · badass ·
       informal
       extremely good; excellent.
       "Stryker2011 is truly awesome!"
       synonyms: fine · of high quality · of a high standard · quality · superior · beyond satisfactory · over the top acceptable · crazy more than adequate · in order · up to scratch · up to the mark · up to standard · up to par - nuclear

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum