OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
Recommended with TBLeague S23b white body

Product Details:
Head Sculpt x 1
Hat Hat x 1
One Piece One-piecetights x 2
Hand Armor x 1
Strap Strap x 1
Leg bag Leg bag x 1
Hand Type Hand 6
Socks Sock x 1
Boots Boots x 1

StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 1206
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 2163
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 3142
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 4128
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 5112
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 6104
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 7101
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 897
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 992
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 1088
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 11106
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 1275
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 1373
StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) 1463

#newproduct #SuperDuck #female #Fighting Goddess #videogame #CammyCosplay #StreetFightercosplay

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It's about time! Very Happy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
About time indeed! I was really waiting for Cammy quite a long time, though I think the bikini could've been of a thinner material, thighter to her body.

Since I missed the Chun-Li set (hope there's a 2.0 set like Kasumi's, with better boots... or even better, the SF Alpha Chun-Li... ooooh boy, that would be awesome), I will PO this one ASAP.
Hope they make more male characters sets too, since they released Ryu.

Thanks for the news.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Really? It's a good thing people are into this source material and its characters. Being an ignoramus, I was already rolling my eyes and about to make a joke about futuristic Santa and his elves. I am sure the product is good in itself. Stryker, far be it for me to criticize the excellent job you are doing with Product Announcements, but I came across one for a Santa Version of the big guy from Harry Potter (Hagred? or something like that, I don't really remember), which I don't recall being posted up here. If the stuff I came across had more than a couple of photos, I was going to do the announcement myself, but it didn't seem worth it with so little to show. So if you come across more, it might be fun to include in your announcements -- I recall some time ago people were discussing the (un)availability of 6th scale Santa clothes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, Guv. I hadn’t seen that Haggrid set yet. I’ll keep my eyes peeled. There are a few items out there that only have a quick preview pic, but I’m hesitant to post a lot of those until there is an actual announcement (especially since quite a few of those sometimes never come to fruition; don’t want to get people’s hopes up and then have them disappointed when it doesn’t happen)

StreetFightercosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET033 Special Forces Fighting Goddess (A, B two colors) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks, Guv. I hadn’t seen that Haggrid set yet. I’ll keep my eyes peeled. There are a few items out there that only have a quick preview pic, but I’m hesitant to post a lot of those until there is an actual announcement (especially since quite a few of those sometimes never come to fruition; don’t want to get people’s hopes up and then have them disappointed when it doesn’t happen)

Here it is: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/78055
Apparently we share the same philosophy... and again, you do a wonderful job with all these product announcements.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks. I’m sitting with an I.V. in my arm at the moment, but when I get home I’ll see if I can’t find more info.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks. I’m sitting with an I.V. in my arm at the moment, but when I get home I’ll see if I can’t find more info.

Hope you feel better soon!

dadrab

dadrab
Dude...a what? IV???

Get better, my friend.

mrhoss

This announcement made me very happy. For some reason I wasn't expecting Cammy when I clicked the thread, even though the title pretty much says it all.
Hope you feel well, Stryker.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Even though they recommend the TBLeague's S23B body, I think this set would go way better with S22A body since it's more muscular, with more defined arms, thicker thighs and slightly bigger calves and Cammy's breasts aren't huge. I just hope they change the bikini material to a thinner cloth to shape better on her silhouette.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Really tempted on this one. I think this might be one of the nicest looking Superduck releases yet, as far as sculpt and clothing quality. But I will say, I'd like to see at least 1 pic without the hat. I'm skeptical of the combination of sculpted and actual hair. Not something that usually works.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Did anybody here get this set? I just watched 2 separate videos saying the zippers easily broke off!... both ended up stitching the back!
I would've gone ballistic if that happened when i was putting on the Power Girl suit and the S21B stretched it to the limit!

FreakinLobster wrote:Even though they recommend the TBLeague's S23B body, I think this set would go way better with S22A body since it's more muscular, with more defined arms, thicker thighs and slightly bigger calves and Cammy's breasts aren't huge. I just hope they change the bikini material to a thinner cloth to shape better on her silhouette.

Is S22A really more muscular than S23B? I thought they were identical, S22A being Pale while S23B (light) Suntan.
I just recently got a S23B and no S22A to compare.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Sorry, I was mistaken. Indeed the S22A and S23B are the same body with different skin tones. I have mistaken the S23B for the S21B (bigger breasts but less muscular) in my mind when I wrote it.

My bad, folks.

Here are some more infos on the bodies:

PLLB2017-S20A (large bust size, pale)
PLLB2017-S21B (large bust size, suntan)
New physique, strong legs but still feminine! The leg muscles are not in clods (the bulky way), but shows strength in a soft, smooth and streamlined way. Chances are that you have seen this body type already. It has been used for many of our best sellers, like Demon Huntress, Arhian the Head Huntess and Spartan Captain. You can see from the pics that the body has really large breasts, wasp waist, and the legs long, well-proportioned, strong but with graceful shape.

PLMB2017-S22A (medium bust size, pale)
PLMB2017-S23B (medium bust size, suntan)

Our newest model, so far the most body builder- like model we have: medium bust size, but not the same S01A/S02A medium. Her breasts are larger by roughly one bra size. The legs are strong, even stronger than S20A and S21B (the 5th. generation), the muscles are quite bulky, but still we avoided to give them clod/clump look, so the legs show power but are still shapely and feminine. We have used this body type for our Painkiller Jane figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I got mine awhile ago, I just don’t have a body for her yet. I examined all the parts, but since I don’t have a body I can’t say anything about the zippers. My one complaint is with the pony tail. It has a wire running up through the middle of it (for posing) and mine is sticking out on one end — I haven’t messed with it to see if it can be hidden, as other things have my attention at the moment.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I'd quite like this if someone did a Kylie Minogue head for it.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum