OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Amidst the backdrops of the future, the world is under extreme environmental crisis, and a meteorite brings an extremely dangerous alien life form to Earth. Warriors in their mech machines are tasks with destroying the invaders and saving the planet, yet the surviving solder Tyler discovers an even bigger conspiracy.

Based on the long-awaited sci-fi movie, Warriors of Future, Hot Toys is proud to introduce Tyler in the extremely intricate exosuit as our latest 1/6th scale collectible figure.
Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Louis Koo as Tyler in the movie, the figure features a newly developed LED light-up helmeted head sculpt with impressive likeness, his dark green, black exosuit and mechanical exoskeleton weathered from battle, LED-lighted torch on shoulder, gear holsters on the delicate suit with greatly-detailed weapons such as heavy machine gun, blade, dagger, pistol, grenades, and a rocky themed diorama figure base.

Tyler in exosuit is now here to rescue your collection today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS667
PRODUCT NAMETYLER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HELMETED HEAD SCULPT WITH LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTION AND REMOVABLE MASK, NEWLY CRAFTED EXOSUIT
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Tyler Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Louis Koo as Tyler in Warriors of Future
- A newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated) and removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed skin texture
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Special features on the Exosuit:
- Dark green and black colored armor with white decals and distress effects application
- LED-lighted torch on left shoulder (battery operated)
- Detailed mechanical exoskeleton over shoulders, upper arms, legs and back
- Weapon holsters in front of chest and around legs
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of relax hands
• One (1) pair of hands for holding guns
• One (1) pair of hands for holding accessories
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly crafted Exosuit
- One (1) finely tailored black under suit
- One (1) utility belt with pouches and ammo clips

Weapons:
- One (1) heavy machine gun
- One (1) blade
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) smoke grenade
- One (1) stun grenade
- A specially designed rocky themed diorama figure stand

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2022 One Cool Film Production. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11808
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21062
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3768
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4697
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5647
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6604
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7580
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8551
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9532
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10508
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11809
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12462
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13438
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14409
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15383
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16355
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WARRIORS OF FUTURE TYLER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17324

#newproduct #HotToys #WarriorsofFuture #Tyler #male #movie-based #sci-fi

csyeung

csyeung
Interesting figures, I think this one looks more like it's actor Louis Koo than the other figure does to Sean Lau, unless i got the actors mixed up. I'm not sure but looks like the helmet isn't removable here. I think this was supposed to come out before the pandemic hit so they probably had these protos for a while. I think it officially releases this week in China.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Again, that looks great and I think I may get this and the other figure if I get the chance.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Hot Toys does more than Superheroes + Star Wars, great. Hope this trend continues.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Valiarde, nice to see them expand their repertoire again. I like this one a lot too. Nice that they are making them available at the same time... or maybe not so much for one's wallet...

Ghost808

Ghost808
Really nice. I'm seeing so many cool influences in these. Wandering earth, of course, but also Edge of Tomorrow and Final Fantasy, Spirits Within. (Both of which also featured an asteroid borne alien invasion, if memory serves).

Wish I had some extra cash to throw at these.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum