OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt

Figure body

Full Costume as picture

Dagger x6

Flower

assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure O1cn0437
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure O1cn0438
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure O1cn0439
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure O1cn0440
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure O1cn0441
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure O1cn0442
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure O1cn0443
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure O1cn0444

#newproduct #FishBoneToys #Assassin #male #movie-based #Sci-Fi

Ovy

Ovy
Very sneaky title. Would never have expected him. A true assassin. Beautiful detail with the apron.

DJ

DJ
Going to need an Evey to go with this.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Nice touch, including the flowery apron. Love it!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unexpected this is... and I like the apron too. They've done a great job, even if I don't care for the source at all (the only part I liked was the rhyme).

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Just received this from Kit.

It's faithful to the promo shots, and there are no inconsistencies that I can see.

The body is stiff, but seems sturdy. Hopefully it's just 'new' and will loosen up a bit more with time. On the plus side it has absolutely no problem holding a pose or standing upright by itself for a long period of time.

The clothing is fine, the boots and belt are little too 'plasticky' for my taste but even so that's better than having pleather shed everywhere, IMHO. The zip on the jacket looks a little clunky but that's an unfortunate aspect of 1/6 clothing in general so I don't hold that against Fish Bone. The (unwired) cloak is of average quality, and you have to slip it over the head rather than fasten it, but it looks absolutely fine once it's on.

The gloved hands are softer plastic, which is fine by me. The rose is hard plastic with a bendy wire stem. The daggers are metal (!) and very nicely fashioned.

The head is slightly large, but the hat actually fits! (so he will wear it). Tried the hat on an HY head and it's still a good fit so long as there is rooted hair to cushion it.

So overall, I'm quite pleased. It's not an expensive high-end figure, but I've bought more expensive ones that skimp on materials far worse than this one does. I'm pretty happy with it.

I got this to help me kitbash a Witchfinder General type character and I'm sure you can see why, as most of the work is done for me here (the hat and outfit were a big incentive to buy, it's very difficult to find the right hat  Smile ). All I really have to do with the outfit is replace the jacket with something more period appropriate from Coomodel or FirePhoenix and add a few other period details (and weathering), and I'm all set. Maybe swap out the boots.

So yeah, it's actually very nice. I'm seriously considering getting another one.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I had missed this earlier, probably cause the weird title. I love the apron, what a fun thing to include!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
As I'm becoming accustomed to it I'm starting to think it's one of the few figures I own that I actually like as itself, on it's own terms (apart from the zip), even though I'm only mildly interested in the source material. Kitbashing this out will be harder than usual for me, I think (that's why I'm considering buying another).

The hat (which is stiff felt I think) will probably deteriorate over time, though Neutral

Some quick shots:

assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure DSCN7749sm
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure DSCN7748sm
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure DSCN7739sm
assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure DSCN7751sm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
He does look good! Thanks for sharing!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The hat looks much better than ones I’ve seen in the past. I actually prefer the properly done felt hats better than the hard plastic ones we usually get (unless they’re well done like the LIM and VTS versions that came with the RDR Arthur’s).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

assassin - NEW PRODUCT: FISH BONE TOYS FB-Z002 1/6 Scale Assassin figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad he turned out well and you like him, GW.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It turned out so well I bought another!

One word of warning to anyone considering getting this (they're still fairly easy to find): WASH THE CLOAK.

Yes, I ignored one of the basic rules, and I paid for it when I discovered to my dismay that the dye from the cloak transferred to other figures. Happily, a soak seems to have solved the problem without harming the material (and luckily most of the dye transfer seems to be fading, gradually).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
GeeWillikers wrote:It turned out so well I bought another!

One word of warning to anyone considering getting this (they're still fairly easy to find): WASH THE CLOAK.

Yes, I ignored one of the basic rules, and I paid for it when I discovered to my dismay that the dye from the cloak transferred to other figures. Happily, a soak seems to have solved the problem without harming the material (and luckily most of the dye transfer seems to be fading, gradually).
Just like that bastard to surreptitiously attack and stain others, no? Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum