OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mini times Toys 1/6 scale Toy Slippers Accessories P-003A~H

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lack of photos, but here it is (not sure why they chose to blur out the "logo"):

MiniTimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini times Toys 1/6 scale Toy Slippers Accessories P-003A~H 1278
MiniTimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini times Toys 1/6 scale Toy Slippers Accessories P-003A~H 2166
MiniTimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini times Toys 1/6 scale Toy Slippers Accessories P-003A~H 3146
MiniTimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini times Toys 1/6 scale Toy Slippers Accessories P-003A~H 4132
MiniTimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini times Toys 1/6 scale Toy Slippers Accessories P-003A~H 5116

#newproduct #MiniTimes #accessory #slippers #flip-flops

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Probably they blurred out the logos for copyright reasons -- insofar as that would help, but good question -- if they are to get into trouble, surely the actual product would be enough to do that. Nice to have these options, although sliders like this have been around for awhile (I don't know who made them -- there were a couple of lines of them in nice shoeboxes, and also some came with boxed sets). Would be nice to finally get conventional (thong) flip flops too.

dadrab

dadrab
Hmmmm. I'm thinking a couple of pairs of these are in order.

Thank you, Stryker.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Hmm...blurred for good reason... the "Y" shaped logo looks like Air Jordan,
while the other is the company's name with swoosh logo.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Hmm...blurred for good reason... the "Y" shaped logo looks like Air Jordan,
while the other is the company's name with swoosh logo.

Yep, the swoosh logo ones exist, both with and without the company name. I got some of them already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum