OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
List:

Head sculpt*1
Body*1
Hand*8
Yellow suit jacket*1
White shirt*1
Pattern tie*1
Yellow pants *1
socks*2
shoes*2
Mobile phone*1
map*3
Stand*1

director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1-528x96
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 2-528x96
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 3-528x96
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 4-528x92
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 5-528x94
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 6-528x93
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 7-528x86
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 8-528x83
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 9-528x77
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 10-52882
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 11-52876
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 12-52868
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 13-52855
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 14-52854
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 15-52847
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 16-52844
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 17-52842
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 18-52839
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 19-52835
director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director A-528x14

#newproduct #GiaoToys #Director #male #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And I was expecting Krennic. Smile Instantly recognizable, although something might be a little off, not sure.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Director?! That doesn't look like Christopher Nolan! Wink

shazzdan

shazzdan
Freeman directed Bopha in 1993. He also has his own production company.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I don’t know if it’s just the posing or something off with the headsculpt but he looks utterly bamboozked by some of the things he’s holding, especially the sheet of paper 😂

Ovy

Ovy
He looks so happy!

Nice timeless release for any generic person wearing a suit.

But the early smartphone is a hint to the time period and the 'Map of Hong Kong Big Bus Tours' is another clue.

I googled 'Morgan Freeman Hong Kong'.  It's the outfit he wears in Dark Knight in Hong Kong.

director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 20075403

The map, the magical sonar phone, the suit.
I don't even remember they were in Hong Kong but looking at the beautiful skyline clip it seems they were financed by Hong Kong Tourism board or something.

So 'director' might be a hint to the position he holds at the Wayne company.

Doesn't make me the World's greatest Detective though, fans of the film might have recognised it in an instant. director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:And I was expecting Krennic. Smile  

Haha, that's where my mind went, too. director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Has there ever been a bootleg unlicensed 1/6 Star Wars figure? (Not speaking of naked stormtroopers, AT-AT shaped dogs and TIE-Balloons etc)

Visisonor

Visisonor
skywalkersaga wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:And I was expecting Krennic. Smile  

Haha, that's where my mind went, too.  director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605
That's what I thought of too.

Ovy wrote:Has there ever been a bootleg unlicensed 1/6 Star Wars figure? (Not speaking of naked stormtroopers, AT-AT shaped dogs and TIE-Balloons etc)
There are known knock offs of existing Black Series 1/12 scale figures (stormtroopers, clone troopers, etc). But they are actual fake copies, same box art, same name.
I don't remember ever seeing creatively named third party Star Wars figures in any scale

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Visisonor wrote:
Ovy wrote:Has there ever been a bootleg unlicensed 1/6 Star Wars figure? (Not speaking of naked stormtroopers, AT-AT shaped dogs and TIE-Balloons etc)
There are known knock offs of existing Black Series 1/12 scale figures (stormtroopers, clone troopers, etc). But they are actual fake copies, same box art, same name.
I don't remember ever seeing creatively named third party Star Wars figures in any scale

One that I can think of was also, oddly enough, called The Director (though I don't believe that name appeared on the packaging): the Hot Toys figure of George Lucas, made way back when Hot Toys was working unlicensed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Visisonor wrote:

One that I can think of was also, oddly enough, called The Director (though I don't believe that name appeared on the packaging): the Hot Toys figure of George Lucas, made way back when Hot Toys was working unlicensed.

Oh man, now I want a 1/6 George Lucas.  director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605

(And lol, I didn't *seriously* think this was going to be an unlicensed SW figure, I was just laughing at myself for having permanent Star Wars brain. Laughing  )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
i thought this would be another film director figure, perhaps a Lucas or Spielberg didn't expect Lucius. honestly would have been cooler if it was one of the great film directors. since this is a figure we've seen before...it's ok, the suit is the real draw. but otherwise it's not really something we needed.

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:He looks so happy!

Nice timeless release for any generic person wearing a suit.

But the early smartphone is a hint to the time period and the 'Map of Hong Kong Big Bus Tours' is another clue.

I googled 'Morgan Freeman Hong Kong'.  It's the outfit he wears in Dark Knight in Hong Kong.

director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 20075403

The map, the magical sonar phone, the suit.
I don't even remember they were in Hong Kong but looking at the beautiful skyline clip it seems they were financed by Hong Kong Tourism board or something.

So 'director' might be a hint to the position he holds at the Wayne company.

Doesn't make me the World's greatest Detective though, fans of the film might have recognised it in an instant. director - NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605

For the record: I enjoyed and appreciate your little detective work very much. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum