OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical (Luxury Version) 12-inch figure features:
Head sculpt (LED light up eye),
Musular Figure body with metal like cybernetic left arm,
Right Hand x 4,
Mechincal left hand x 4,
T-Shirt,
tactical vest,
Cargo pants,
tactical belt,
Boots,
Cloak,
Customized heavy Rifle,
Pistols x 2,
Holsters x2,
Grenade launcher,
Grenade x 3,
Pistol Magazines x 4,
Magazine holsters x 3,
Rigger belt,
carabiner clip,
Time travel device,
Teddy bear x 2,
Figure stand

The Standard edition features regular Head sculpt (no light up eye)

ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 110
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 210
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 310
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 410
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 510
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 610
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 710
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 810
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 910
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 1010
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 1110
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 1210
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 1310
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 1410
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 1510
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition 1610

#newproduct #ToysEra #TheMechanical #movie #male #DP2

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, if they pull it off, this looks amazing.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow. I am sold. Definitely want to pick this up. I loved Brolin as Cable. I haven't read anything with him in it in years, but back in the day, I always hated him in the comics. I know in later years they did some cool sounding stuff with his origin story, but man, the Leifeld era stuff was so terrible. But DP2 really did do a great job with him as a character.

Skippy

I have the urge to get this...but put him amongst my Star Wars figures as Valance the Hunter.

ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition Latest?cb=20141026184445

dadrab

dadrab
Man, as nice as this looks, it'd be a damn shame to put a shirt on him.

Good one.

ToyOrigin

This is up for Pre-Order on our website @ www.ToyOrigin.com for anyone who is looking to pick this one up!

North American (Canada) based seller with superior customer care, 5% Reward Points in cash back and much more. Shoot me a PM here on the forum or via the Contact form on the page if you need any assistance. Cheers.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
dadrab wrote:Man, as nice as this looks, it'd be a damn shame to put a shirt on him.

Good one.

Yeah man, I hear that all the time too. Cool Laughing Razz

http://reverendspooky.com

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
saw this on their facebook the other day...been waiting for it. Just taken delivery of a Hot Toys Deadpool and Toys Era "The Steel" (Colossus) - loved the film and this has been pre-ordered already! Has working eye too!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
That is a very nice looking figure!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't get over how awesome this (prototype) looks. Like I said, I really hope they maintain the excellent apparent production value in the finished product. I am also a little sad that every new high-end Josh Brolin head sculpt we get is messed up in one way or another (Jonah Hex, Thanos, Cable), which does limit kitbashing possibilities. The "normal" head sculpt I reviewed as part of the Agent K boxed set is ok but pretty aged, and cannot compare very well with the new standards in production.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I POd the Standard Edition. Don’t really need the light up eye. Now all I need is a Morena Baccarin to go with them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition C8485110

kyekye

kyekye
2 things bother me,
1 is his back of his neck where mechanical parts cut off by head too abruptly.
2 his head needs to be narrower - like 10% more
but overall looks great. I'm buying it!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:Now all I need is a Morena Baccarin to go with them.

Seriously right?! Why have we still not seen a head sculpt of her?

http://reverendspooky.com

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I know, you'd think QMX would have done a line after Mal, that might at least have given us an Inara. Mind you, these guys could extend their Gotham line, she was in that too.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, if you guys are interested in an unpainted Morena sculpt, I’m in talks to get one made by Will Millar for me (I’m looking to get her short-haired look from the beginning of DP1), if you’re interested PM me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Premium Edition Series The Mechanical 12-inch figure & Standard Edition C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Cool, though I guess folks will want to see what it looks like first.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum