OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release new 1:6 c ollec tible figure – Gangster
Product Specs :
Product Name: Gangster
Product Number: PT-sp 46
Scale : 1/6

List : _
Authentic Head Sculpture*1
Articulated Body*1
Interchangeable Hands*6
Cigar*1
Pistol*1
Rifle*1
Sunglasses * 1
Chair*1
Watch*1
Cash * 1 0
N ecklace *2
The suitcase * 1
White powder bag * 2
Figure Stand*1

Clothes : _
Black suit *1
Black vest *1
White shirt *1
Black dress pants *1
Shoes * 1

Release Date: 2nd quarter 2023

ScarfaceBandit - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46 15562710
ScarfaceBandit - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46 15563210
ScarfaceBandit - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46 15564010
ScarfaceBandit - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46 15564710
ScarfaceBandit - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46 15565310
ScarfaceBandit - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46 15565910
ScarfaceBandit - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46 15570410

#newproduct #PresentToys #ScarfaceBandit #male #movie-based

shazzdan

shazzdan
Hey hey. "Say hello to my little friend."

Trivia: the gun that Pacino used in this scene is about to be auctioned. It is expected to raise around $30,000.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I honestly never saw the appeal of this movie — one of the most ridiculous, over-the-top acting jobs of Pacino’s career. Just awful.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ScarfaceBandit - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Scarface Bandit Action Figure #PT-sp46 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree the movie is overrated, although I found it interesting enough the first time, simply as a story put to film. The likeness is decent, but of course the expression is very specific, and something seems a little off.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The last time the gun was auctioned it went for $54,000 so if it only goes for $30,000 this time, it may be an indicator that the movie is losing its appeal.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I thought this looked familiar, a reproduction of Enterbay Scarface War Version.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum