OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume accessory set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume set

**Figure body NOT included, suggest to use narrow shoulder body without neck**

Head *1
Hand *6
Plastic clothing *1
Trousersrobe*1
Robe*1
Hooded robe*1
Shoes*1 pair
Cane*1
Special effects*2
Stand*1

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume accessory set 1-528x99
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume accessory set 4-528x95
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume accessory set 5-528x97
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume accessory set 8-528x86
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume accessory set 9-528x80
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume accessory set Ce309410

#newproduct #unlisted #GalaxyOldman #headsculpt #clothing #male #accessory #movie-based #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And I expected Gary Oldman. Smile Looks like a friendly old wizard.

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:And I expected Gary Oldman. Smile .
Same

Are you getting it? Smile

I like the robe for kitbashing, maybe partet out (but since this is already a clothing set...I'm not sure how much cheaper that would be)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, the title is hilarious and the item itself unexpected. You don't get many SW third party figures for obvious reasons.

I've never bothered getting a Palpatine before, since on principle I cannot justify spending Hot Toys-level money on the lifelong tormentor/abuser of my favourite character. But if this one were cheap enough, maybe I'd buy him just to do a photoshoot of throwing him down a reactor shaft. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Also had my bets on Fifth Element Gary Oldman with that glass head thingy, or another Stan Lee in Yellow Spacesuit. Totally forgot there is unlicensed Space Special Military Operation stuff still.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s up at OSK for $105 shipped, Sky.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: FHD01 1/6 Scale Galaxy Oldman costume accessory set C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow! That is an excellent price! Especially considering that the body one has to supply can be less than $20 itself.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, that is pretty tempting....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, that is pretty tempting....
Keep in mind OSK has often very short preorder windows. So if you don't have old Palps yet, get it while you can.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
Keep in mind OSK has often very short preorder windows. So if you don't have old Palps yet, get it while you can.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm leaning towards PO'ing it, but will finalise my decision soon.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. I'm leaning towards PO'ing it, but will finalise my decision soon.
I have the HT version and this still looks very good. Of course, these are promotional images, but (let's not jinx it), it would be difficult to mess it up too much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum