OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing List:
Regular Version:

Racing Suit(Leather clothing, trousers, shoes, the suit is compatible with Body HT-TTM21)
hand shape*3 pairs

Deluxe Version:
Racing Suit(Leather clothing, trousers, shoes, the suit is compatible with Body HT-TTM21)
hand shape*3 pairs)
Helmet(High quality head sculpt, the helmet is openable)

Helmet:
High quality with Polishing, W.I.P

Head sculpt:
2 Versions, regular version & Battle Damaged Version

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 115
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 215
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 315
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 410
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 515
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 615
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 714
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 814
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale DJ_Custom DJ_012 Tony Race Suit Set (head,helmet,suit) 914

#newproduct #TonyS #male #Racing #accessory #headsculpt

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the suit and other accessories (although I couldn't help but think "stain bait"), but it is the headsculpts that look really impressive. I hope they manage to match the look in the finished product.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum