OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product : mmmtoys
Name : 1/6th Scene Of Container Iron Cabinet
No .: M2231A/B/C
Weight : 1345g ( Subject to the actual shipment of the factory )
Material : Iron
size : 20 x 7.5 x 35cm
Packing box : 39.5 × 24.5 × 12cm
Preorder is available before : 16.1.2023
Release date : The second quarter of 2023
Notice : The cabinet door can be opened
List :Scene Of Container Iron Cabinet × 1

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16124410
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16124610
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16124710
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16124810
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16124910
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16125010
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16125111
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16125211
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 16125312

#newproduct #MMMToys #ironcabinet #container #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny choice of figures to pose it with. Not the most classic piece, but it looks very good and perfect for a blue-collar warehouse office or workshop.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Funny choice of figures to pose it with. Not the most classic piece, but it looks very good and perfect for a blue-collar warehouse office or workshop.

Is it really, though? It may look familiar just because it has the recognizable style, fastening system, and metal manufacture of an actual container of the 20ft/40ft variety, but IRL actually I can't imagine somebody making a cutesy bookshelf version for office use. Wouldn't be fastened like this, and wouldn't be corrugated metal. Might appeal to some more hipster-y, artsy longshoremen I suppose.

And really, they had to misspell SHPPING like it's some kind of copyright issue? And, print "MMM Toys" right on the front of it? Even Hot Toys doesn't do that.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Funny choice of figures to pose it with. Not the most classic piece, but it looks very good and perfect for a blue-collar warehouse office or workshop.

Is it really, though?  It may look familiar just because it has the recognizable style, fastening system, and metal manufacture of an actual container of the 20ft/40ft variety, but IRL actually I can't imagine somebody making a cutesy bookshelf version for office use.  Wouldn't be fastened like this, and wouldn't be corrugated metal.  Might appeal to some more hipster-y, artsy longshoremen I suppose.  

And really, they had to misspell SHPPING like it's some kind of copyright issue?  And, print "MMM Toys" right on the front of it?  Even Hot Toys doesn't do that.
That's what I meant when I said "not the most classic piece." The material and the look suggest a possible warehouse or workshop environment, if that. I did think the branding was unnecessary.

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
It looks weird for sure, but apparently there are lots of shipping container furniture options out there. This is the closest thing I could find to the 1/6 version

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 016bee07989849e

valentin

valentin
It's weird.... the aesthetics of it is wanting...

For such industrial design or look in real life, it's usually cater to either
• A small pedestal / coffee table with storage design.
• A door to another room or hallway

This shelving concept is weird.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
peanutsinspace wrote:It looks weird for sure, but apparently there are lots of shipping container furniture options out there. This is the closest thing I could find to the 1/6 version

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: MMMTOYS: 1/6 container iron cabinet 016bee07989849e

Oh man, I loved this. I had never seen this kind of furnitures, but I'm a huge fan of industrial design and a shelf like that would fit nicely on my living room. Hope I can find something like that here in Brazil. Would even be a perfect display for my 1/6th collection.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good find, peanutsinspace, it is very close.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum