OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jurassic Park - Muldoon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:28 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
This is a project near and dear to my heart.
I'm a massive Jurassic Park fan and putting one of my favourite characters together was a bit of a labour of love.

JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon 34330236164_1a9f4ebcf0_c
JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon 35082722441_41398d5791_c
JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon 35067873241_65ebd2baf4_c
JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon 34825973950_b3e2e0c821_c
I still need to get a proper hat for him, I'd love something like the custom below, but will have to shop around and see what I can turn up.
JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Chapea10

I also have a Grant, Dino Wrangler, and a Jeep on the go.
JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon 25529979822_b13e5f911f_c

#custom #kitbash #film #jurassicpark #male #vehicle

2JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:34 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool, right down to the mini badge. Sounds like you are well on your way... I don't know what happens when you need a sixth-scale dinosaur unless it is one of them little ones.

Here is his successor saying hi:

JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Cp1410

3JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:37 am

dadrab

dadrab
Excellent work, sir.

Muldoon was always my favorite character in that movie. He didn't have nearly the screen time I'd have liked and was killed off far too soon.

4JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
dadrab wrote:Muldoon was always my favorite character in that movie. He didn't have nearly the screen time I'd have liked and was killed off far too soon.

So true!

5JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:38 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool, right down to the mini badge. Sounds like you are well on your way... I don't know what happens when you need a sixth-scale dinosaur unless it is one of them little ones.

Here is his successor saying hi:

JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Cp1410

HI OWEN!

Haha well there actually are a few 1/6 Dino kits from the first couple films but I'm not sure how easy they are to come by, and they're more like statues I believe.

When I get the figures and Jeep done I wanna take a spin out by the highway, the deer fences we have would make perfect dinosaur containment fences.

6JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
dadrab wrote:Excellent work, sir.

Muldoon was always my favorite character in that movie. He didn't have nearly the screen time I'd have liked and was killed off far too soon.

Thanks!
Aw I feel ya. At least there's the books, though, where he survived.

7JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice job. I agree, he wasn’t in the movie enough. I was bummed when he got killed.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon C8485110

8JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
He looks fantastic! For some reason, that mini ID badge is my favorite part (although everything looks perfect, and dead on). It's just such an incredible detail, and looks awesome.

9JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:35 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks a lot guys! If I could track down a good enough hat he'd be all set.
Soon.
Soon.

10JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:51 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Work on that Figure !

11JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And this thread is informative, too. I did not realize that in the book (there was a book!?) he lives! I feel a lot better about it now, always being a sap...

12JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:44 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
GubernatorFan wrote:And this thread is informative, too. I did not realize that in the book (there was a book!?) he lives! I feel a lot better about it now, always being a sap...
Oh not only does he live, but he takes down a T-Rex with a rocket launcher.

Yeah, there are a lot of differences between the film and the book!

13JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:44 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice bash! Good choice of HS. I spent many an hour back in the day hunting DML sculpts that looked like people. There used to be a database, but, I suspect that is long dead.

CHEERS!

14JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:46 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Rogerbee wrote:
Nice bash! Good choice of HS. I spent many an hour back in the day hunting DML sculpts that looked like people. There used to be a database, but, I suspect that is long dead.

CHEERS!
Thanks Roger!
Yeah that database was pretty useful. I stumbled across this one by chance on Ebay one day.

Maybe we could do a Look-A-Like thread on here.

15JurassicPark - Jurassic Park - Muldoon Empty Re: Jurassic Park - Muldoon Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:51 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Maybe, though I can only remember the Harrison Ford ones. I just went to that database.

However, it looks like he was trying to resurrect it: http://www.famousfigures.com/

That was in 2014 though, no work on that bit since, but he has posted other stuff this year.

We'll see.....

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum