OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) 011

Product Includes:

Costume *1
Under shirt *1
Short shorts *1 pair
High-heeled shoes *1 pair
***Head sculpt and figure body NOT included***

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) 124
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) 224
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) 324
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) 423
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) 524
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) 624
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) 724

#newproduct #ACPlay #Female #Uniform #fantasy #sexy

Delanie

Delanie
Oh for the love of...….. ! nice jacket but for goodness sake a straight or flared skirt at least not Shorts!

even ladies 'slacks' but not some crazy idea of what is 'sexy'

or relooking at these pictures is it supposed to be some band uniform or something?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Oh for the love of...….. ! nice jacket but for goodness sake a straight or flared skirt at least not Shorts!

or relooking at these pictures is it supposed to be some band uniform or something?

I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be based on. Hopefully not Sgt. Peppers. Either way, yeah, it’s getting old. So many practical clothes options out there for male figures, and mostly Yandy Lingerie style choices for the females.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, some sort of longer skirt would have been the way to go. The jackets are beautiful, and the white in particular might be worth looking into.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Delanie wrote:Oh for the love of...….. ! nice jacket but for goodness sake a straight or flared skirt at least not Shorts!

Yep that's what I'm thinking too, maybe majorette outfits?

Adeno

Looks like it's based on one of Girls' Generation's (a Kpop group) costume on their "Genie" performance.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Good catch, Adeno.

I was about half way through the video, before I decided to turn the volume up. Some of those dance moves looked pretty goofy without sound.

ACPlay really cheaped out on the costume, compared to the video. Where’s the hat, and the ribbons?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1:6 Lady Girls' Generation Uniform in 4 colors (AP-ATX030A, B, C, D) C8485110

dadrab

dadrab
WTF?

So many wonderful clothing styles available for women and this is what they offer?

I reckon I just don't get it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum