OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FZ Art Studio: 1/6 Flying General Lu Bu Head Sculpture Accessories Kit (with & without neck) (FZ008A/B)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1/6 Flying General Lu Bu Head Sculpture Accessories Kit with neck version (FZ008A)

FZ Art studio - Flying General Lu Bu Headsculpt Accessories Kit FZ008A (with neck version)
-Head eagle (with neck)
-Hair crown
-Pheasant feather two

Note:
*FZ-008B is different from FZ-008A only in the neck, and all others are the same, so there is no separate display

1/6 Flying General Lu Bu Head Sculpture Accessories Kit Neckless version (FZ-008B)

FZ Art studio - Flying General Lvbu Headsculpt Accessories Kit FZ008B (Neckless Version)
-Head eagle (without neck)
-Hair crown
-Pheasant feather two

Note:
*FZ-008B is different from FZ-008A only in the neck, and all others are the same, so there is no separate display

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FZ Art Studio: 1/6 Flying General Lu Bu Head Sculpture Accessories Kit (with & without neck) (FZ008A/B) 16320212
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FZ Art Studio: 1/6 Flying General Lu Bu Head Sculpture Accessories Kit (with & without neck) (FZ008A/B) 16320211

#newproduct #FZArtStudio #FlyingGeneral #LuBu #male #Chinese #headsculpt #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Poor guy must be important enough to warrant his own head sculpt, but not important enough to warrant his own body. Smile Otherwise, I kinda like it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty sure there was a full version of him before.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FZ Art Studio: 1/6 Flying General Lu Bu Head Sculpture Accessories Kit (with & without neck) (FZ008A/B) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty sure there was a full version of him before.
Oh, so this is an alternative head for that. I've frankly lost track.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FZ Art Studio: 1/6 Flying General Lu Bu Head Sculpture Accessories Kit (with & without neck) (FZ008A/B) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum