OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NOTE:The head、body and weapon in the pictures NOT INCLUDED

Part List:

Coat*1
Shirt*1
Tie*1
Skirt*1
Underpants*1
Socks*1 pair
Shoes*1 pair

clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 133
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 233
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 333
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 431
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 532
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 632
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 731
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 830
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 929
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 1028
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 1126
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: Acplay ATX041 1/6 Scale Female uniform costume set in two styles 1226

#newproduct #ACPlay #female #clothes #uniform #schoolgirl?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Something a bit different. Still quite a bit out there, but at least firmly rooted in the apparently very real fascination of (I think mostly Asian) audiences with the schoolgirl(-like) outfit. (Then again, there was that one Britney Spears video...) I am not one to ever be accused of being overly influenced by the latest trend in political correctness, but I confess this gives me pause. How appropriate is it (of them to make, not of us to see or discuss)? What with the possible creepy inferences of underage sexuality (I don't recall seeing a disclaimer that all models were 18 years old or older) and school shootings (which seem to be a mind-numbing epidemic these days).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum