OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I thought I would try my first thread here. I posted these photos on MWD last fall shortly after receiving my Hot toys
Wonder Woman last year, I didn't feel comfortable posting them on OSW.

diorama - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 2v2u7cS3CxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Donna Troy - Hello big Sis I'm Very Glad you could finally make IT!  Everybody was starting to wonder if you were going to make it.
Wonder Woman - Hey Donna I'm glad you could come out to welcome here.

diorama - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 2v2u7cSUgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
WW - Come here Donna & give your big sister a big hug, so you're trying to look like me again hmm.

INFINITE CRISIS

Wonder Woman - In a rare lapse of judgment, Dianna Prince realizes she needs a break from the role of Wonder Woman, so she bestows the honor of serving as the world's greatest superheroine to her sister Donna Troy.

Donna Troy - Filling in for her Amazonian sister, Dianna Prince, Donna Troy quickly learns the perils of working as Wonder Woman when she is abducted by CIRCE.

diorama - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 2v2u7cS9WxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman - WHAT THE??? Donna - Oh them they everywhere they just seem to popup nowhere & the they seem to multiply like rabbits.

diorama - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 2v2u7cSJnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman - OMG!!! Donna - just wait a few minutes the giant one should be showing up any time now.

diorama - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 2v2usP418xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman - Oh look at this one she so adorable, she a mini me! Donna - Oh she looks just like you sis.

Wonder Woman - mini me thinking to herself - Please don't drop me Wonder Woman it's long ways Down!

Thanks for looking

Bad Wolf

#superhero #female #custom #diorama

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Lol. I love the moment when they see the figures piling up. I know my collecting sometime feels a bit like that.

Lots of fun as always. Which head sculpt are you using for Wonder Girl? Quite cute.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice collection. That’s a lot of Wonder Women. Very cool. ReverendSpooky, I believe that’s TBLeagues Sparta.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

diorama - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The HT Wonder Woman sure looks beautiful (never got the whole set, except for some of the armor and accessories myself). And she still fits in with the rest of your multi-sourced and partly kitbashed collection. And I bet you'll be having more fun with these down the line.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice collection. That’s a lot of Wonder Women. Very cool. ReverendSpooky, I believe that’s TBLeagues Sparta.

Huh, that's actually the head I'm using for my X-23. Somehow, she just looks different here. Well, score for me, I don't have to go searching for one!

http://reverendspooky.com

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I like it!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:Lol.  I love the moment when they see the figures piling up.  I know my collecting sometime feels a bit like that.

Lots of fun as always.  Which head sculpt are you using for Wonder Girl?  Quite cute.

Thanks, well the body is the old Phicen V4 (plastic skeleton) and the figure is PLMB2013-21. (I think)

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice collection. That’s a lot of Wonder Women. Very cool. ReverendSpooky, I believe that’s TBLeagues Sparta.

Thank you, sorry it's not the  TBLeagues Sparta HS.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:The HT Wonder Woman sure looks beautiful (never got the whole set, except for some of the armor and accessories myself). And she still fits in with the rest of your multi-sourced and partly kitbashed collection. And I bet you'll be having more fun with these down the line.

Thank you, well the Wonder Woman that are MIP will remain in their packaging.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:I like it!

Thank you.

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
I always fancied Troy's spacey looking one-piece with the silver boots. Maybe one day Super Duck will make that costume and I can stand her alongside Power Girl and Supergirl.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I always fancied Troy's spacey looking one-piece with the silver boots.  Maybe one day Super Duck will make that costume and I can stand her alongside Power Girl and Supergirl.

--

Now that's a damn good idea!

A 1:6 ménage à trois featuring Donna, Power Girl, and Supergirl!

Yeah.  I know.

"Weird"

Wink Razz

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
You need a girlfriend.

Or at least bust out one of those Real Dolls you have back in that storage facility that you call your "1:1 Scale Phicens".

jocolor

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I always fancied Troy's spacey looking one-piece with the silver boots.  Maybe one day Super Duck will make that costume and I can stand her alongside Power Girl and Supergirl.  

Donna Troy's black with silver stars outfit? Yep that what I'm hoping for too, come on Super Duck make it happen already!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:

--

Now that's a damn good idea!

A 1:6 ménage à trois featuring Donna, Power Girl, and Supergirl!

Yeah.  I know.

"Weird"

Wink Razz

LOL!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:You need a girlfriend.  

Or at least bust out one of those Real Dolls you have back in that storage facility that you call your "1:1 Scale Phicens".  

jocolor

LOL

brassco

brassco
Donna Troy? this is the first time i heard of this name. She's Wonder Girl? related to Diana Prince?

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Figures ! So many fantastic Versions. Thanks for showing

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:Donna Troy? this is the first time i heard of this name. She's Wonder Girl? related to Diana Prince?

Yep she's Wonder Girl and Diana Prince's little sister.

check out Nerdist.com - Wonder Girl - Donna Troy history explained.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Ephiane wrote:Great Figures ! So many fantastic Versions. Thanks for showing

Thank you it's much appreciated, your welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum