OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GangHood 1/6 Scale Black Muscular Body 1.0B Version

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This body comes with:

- Nude Body x1

- Hands x3 pairs

- Feet x1 pair

body - NEW PRODUCT: GangHood 1/6 Scale Black Muscular Body 1.0B Version Qqo20110
body - NEW PRODUCT: GangHood 1/6 Scale Black Muscular Body 1.0B Version Qqo20111
body - NEW PRODUCT: GangHood 1/6 Scale Black Muscular Body 1.0B Version Qqo20112

#newproduct #male #body #black #AfricanAmerican

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to have this option. Even if one were to color another body (and with the oil pastel technique we can now do that even to TBLeague bodies), the hands and feet are hard to repaint in a way that will not see paint rub off when posing with weapons, footwear, and other accessories.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The one thing that always bums me out about these bodies is the cheap legs. If they’re going to do the upper part detailed, why not do the whole thing? I get most are going to put full clothes on these things, but what if you wanted him to wear shorts?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

body - NEW PRODUCT: GangHood 1/6 Scale Black Muscular Body 1.0B Version C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yeah scrawny legs, but can't really blame Ganghood as they just directly copy/recast HT bodies, no more, no less.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum