OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNtVQNxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Bloody Rose one of the Top 3 Assassins of the planet.

Lisa - Hello and Welcome to Elite Hammerhead full Service Garage, where the customer always comes first! I'm Lisa Aurum and

I will be your Mechanic today.

Bloody Rose - thinking to herself - Who is this person? Could she be Cindy's little sister?

Well she seems pleasant enough.

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNtV1TxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Lisa - Lets see it's 2 o'clock so you must be Miss Rose and you have an appointment to have your Honda Goldwing worked on, ok oil change, new spark plugs,

check the fluid levels, check the air filter, ect. ah a basic tune up. Easy peasy!

Bloody Rose - thinking to herself - Hmmm she does have a striking resemblance to Cindy so I wonder?  

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNtVcVxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - No Absolutely NOT!!! Only Cindy works on my bike! Cindy she's the only person that knows this bike better
 than I do. So where is she?

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNtVALxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lisa - My big sister call me up this morning to see if I could fill in for her for the next few days, apparently she came down
with something really nasty this morning.

The poor dear is just dead to the world. But don't worry am I a highly qualified and certified motorcycle mechanic and we both
went to the same Vo tech in school in Wyoming.

I'll treat your motorcycle if it was my very own.

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNty7LxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lisa - So I will grab my tool box and some tools and I will be right over. Would you please go wait in the waiting room and I will let
 you know when I'm done Ok?

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNtysWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose -  thinking to herself - Hmmm something is just not right here so what is it? Cindy would have called me if she couldn't make it.
 Lisa, Lisa why does that name seem so familiar?

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNtyPGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - thinking to herself -THAT'S IT!!! She not Lisa Aurum, she's Lisa Smith an up and coming Assassin that wants to
make a name for herself by killing ME!!! It's a trap! Hit the floor!!

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNtyDVxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - thinking to herself - Oh I really hope I paid my motorcycle insurance this month?

Lisa - DIE _ITCH!!! the sound of rapid fire machine gun, click.

moments later

Lisa - Rose how you doing over there buddy?

Bloody Rose -  Aaaggghhh.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for looking

Comments are Welcomed

Bad Wolf

#fantasy, #female, #diorama

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was wondering if you will get Lisa... and you did and put her to good work. I only got the parted-out tires so far.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:I was wondering if you will get Lisa... and you did and put her to good work. I only got the parted-out tires so far.

Thanks, for most part Star Man Female Automobile Mechanic is a really good figure but her head keeps popping off.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Bloody Rose is dead? NOOOOOO!!!

Never trust your mechanic, ladies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 C8485110

dadrab

dadrab
A cliffhanger??? Not fair.

Joshing, of course. Another fine tale from you and I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Nicely done.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Bloody Rose is dead? NOOOOOO!!!

Never trust your mechanic, ladies.

Thank you, it's very possible? Only time will tell. That is very true, they may have a hidden agenda.

dadrab wrote:A cliffhanger??? Not fair.

Joshing, of course. Another fine tale from you and I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Nicely done.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you like and I'll see if I can come with something in the next few days.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
This dilemma goes FAR beyond Bloody Roses's current dilema. We are all certain she will survive.
The REAL problem is her mechanic is REALLY DEAD!
How can she find a new me she can trust? Relationships like that take years to build!
Will she begin buying disposable vehicles?
Can she subdue this Wanna Be Assasin and then rehabilitate her to become a loyal wrench turner?
Oh, My!
OH, My!
I Feel like Blade when he had to hire " Daryl " to replace Whistler!
Aaaaaaggghhhhhh!
Lol.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Pontiacivan wrote:This dilemma goes FAR beyond Bloody Roses's current dilema. We are all certain she will survive.
The REAL problem is her mechanic is REALLY DEAD!
How can she find a new me she can trust? Relationships like that take years to build!
Will she begin buying disposable vehicles?
Can she subdue this Wanna Be Assasin and then rehabilitate her to become a loyal wrench turner?
Oh, My!
OH, My!
I Feel like Blade when he had to hire " Daryl " to replace Whistler!
Aaaaaaggghhhhhh!
Lol.

Thank you my friend it's very much appreciated,  all very good questions but as River Song would say spoilers LOL, (Doctor Who)

But I should Part 02 coming up soon.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
PART 02

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNd1pgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - thinking to herself - Oh good I did pack some of my favorite toys in that saddlebag, come to mama Lola.

Lisa - thinking to herself - Time to reload.

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNd1fnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - So you want to play rough ha Lisa, So let's dance - returning the favor, several long bursts of machine gun fire, click (100 round mag)

Lisa how you doing over there babe? Do you need anything maybe a glass of water, flak jacket hmmm?

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNd1AqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Lisa - Aaaggghhh.

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNd17gxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Bloody Rose - Listen Up Lisa your a smart girl but just a little wet behind the ears so KNOCK THIS _HIT OFF OK!!! Please don't force me to End You!
        Now singing - dooo doo do do do doooo

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNd1gdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Lisa - returning the gun fire, click.

Bloody Rose - Lisa - Your acting like an annoying brat, I hope know that?

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNd1G5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Bloody Rose - Lisa this ends NOW!!! So let's TALK!

Lisa - What's on your mind Rose?

Bloody Rose - I have a proposition for you, this a Limited time offer, put down your weapon and come out peacefully and I will personally train you to be a World - Class Assassin.

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNd1FGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Lisa - How stupid do you think I'm am Rose? As soon as I stand up you will shoot me!

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JNd15FxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ok let me rephrase that then! A - You put your weapon down and put your arms up and slowly stand up! or B - I will send in a armor piercing grenade round and You will die!

Your choice! Several minutes later! My only regret is that I didn't get know you better. Beep times up! FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Lisa - thinking to herself - OH _RAP, she must have brought Lola with her!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for looking

Comments are Welcomed

Bad Wolf                      

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I thought women were supposed to work things out sensibly, with words instead of bullets... maybe you need to get your ladies some guys (that are not just flaming bones) to boss around so that they start playing nicer with each other. Wink

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:I thought women were supposed to work things out sensibly, with words instead of bullets... maybe you need to get your ladies some guys (that are not just flaming bones) to boss around so that they start playing nicer with each other. Wink

Thank you, that is a very good idea, I have been considering getting Hot Toys Terminator Genisys and maybe a box figure from TBLeague?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lisa’s done for! Good riddance, I say. Don’t play nice. Two to the chest, one to the head. Twisted Evil

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Lisa’s done for! Good riddance, I say. Don’t play nice. Two to the chest, one to the head. Twisted Evil

Thanks, WOW, I guess time will tell? LOL Well Bloody Rose did Lisa give a choice.

dadrab

dadrab
Bwahahahahaha. "You're acting like an annoying brat..."

Priceless.

Not looking good for Lisa:
A. She's terrible shot
B. She ain't got a grenade launcher

Thanks much. This is entertainment.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Bwahahahahaha. "You're acting like an annoying brat..."

Priceless.

Not looking good for Lisa:
A. She's terrible shot
B. She ain't got a grenade launcher

Thanks much. This is entertainment.

Thank you very much my friend it's very much appreciated, I'm glad you liking it and you're welcome it's my pleasure.

At this time I'm working on Part 03, it's amazing how this little story went from a originally one part story to at least  three now.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I'm with Pontiacivan, it SUCKS to have to replace a trusted mechanic! Seriously the worst part of this situation.

A ton of fun as always. Now that there's a grenade launcher in the mix, Bloody Rose looks like she's got things well under control.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:I'm with Pontiacivan, it SUCKS to have to replace a trusted mechanic!  Seriously the worst part of this situation.

A ton of fun as always.  Now that there's a grenade launcher in the mix, Bloody Rose looks like she's got things well under control.

Thank you I really appreciate it, yep the grenade launcher was was a real game changer and Bloody Rose is finally getting the upper hand.

Please stay tuned for part 3.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
AND NOW PART 03

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2Jrmce5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lisa - WAIT YOU WIN!!! I SURRENDER!!! I accept your generous offer!

Bloody Rose - Is it considered savings your life if I refrain from killing you?

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JrmcbGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose -  See I just knew it you are a smart girl and if you live long enough you can tell your grandkids that that you were the only person
that faced off against me and lived to tell about it because I was feeling very generous today, Now stand up slowly!

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2Jrmc1qxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - You can drop the wrench and come out now. Don't be shy.

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JrmccdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - Keep those arms up!

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JrmcnFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Bloody Rose - Now turn around and face the wall and put your hand behind your back!
I need to know that your not hiding any weapons!

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JrmcFyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lisa - thinking to herself - PLEASE DON'T KILL ME -  PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!

Bloody Rose - You may turn back around now so we can talk.

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2Jrmcd5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - thinking to herself after glancing over - Oh man poor Cindy was here all long, yep I was right, what a waste,
  I really should kill her for what she did to Cindy but I did make her that offer.

Bloody Rose - Since I went against my better judgment to spared your life you now owe me big time! So Don't make me change my mind.

Are we on the same page?

After Lisa's near death experience now has a new appreciation for life.

Lisa - Yes Rose I think so.

Bloody Rose - Are we cool? And do agree to work for me?

Lisa - Sure, we're cool and yes.

female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 2v2JrhUYrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Bloody Rose - thinking to herself - I think it's time for her first test!

If she goes for that gun, I will drop her!

Bloody Rose - Great! It time to lay down some ground rules, first I will send you to that Vo tech in school in Wyoming that you were lying about
and you will graduate at the top of your class! You will rebuild my bike and it will come out of your paycheck!

You are still very rough around the edges but you will become polished like a fine diamond!
I think you have great potential so don't disappoint me or you will regret it!

My Team and I will train you to be the best you can be, you will train harder and longer than you ever thought possible!
There will be days that you will wish that you would died here! Your body will ache and your hands will bleed and you will want to quit.

But that not an option!!!

The better you get the more deadly your tests will become and if you survive your final test, than you may join my team
and become my protégé and someday take over for me when I retire. I'm getting way to old for this _hit!

Are you ready to get stated?

Lisa -Yes

Bloody Rose - So what do you suppose we should do with poor Cindy over there?

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for looking.

Comments are welcomed.

Bad Wolf  

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, that ended better than expected. Lisa is LUCKY. Poor Cindy though. I guess that kind of risk goes along with being the mechanic to an assassin.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am also very relieved this did not escalate into more bloodshed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum