OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

AND NOW PART 04

A one photo recap.

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JrhUYrxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Bloody Rose - Are you ready to get stated?

Lisa -Yes

Bloody Rose - So what do you suppose we should do with poor Cindy over there?

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2Jjkt1LxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lisa - Oh - Don't worry about Cindy, she'll be just fine, I only tranqed her besides she doesn't even know what hit her.

Bloody Rose - EXCUSE ME WHAT THE - - -?! ARE telling me that Cindy is still alive but just knocked out?

Lisa - Do you see any blood? So come on Rose, I still somewhat of a moral compass left, I don't believe in collateral damage.

Bloody Rose - Well _ell this is a total game changer! So now after you graduate from that Vo tech you will come in and I will introduce you
to Cindy and get you a part time So we can keep a close eye on Cindy from now on, so something like this will never happen again.
Your training just got a lot longer.

So it looks like we have about 4 to 6 hours to get this place back to way it was before Cindy wakes up!

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjktfnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lisa - thinking to herself - OMG THAT's a CGG-TA1 - MAGGY HAMMER a 6-shot, double-action revolver chambered for the .44 Magnum! WWWHAT!!!
            With a feather trigger, muzzle brake and under the barrel weights for better control and with a scope! That gun is legendary!!! I'm in love!

Bloody Rose - thinking to herself - Oh _rap here we go!!! I just knew it, I can't trust her as far as I can throw her, she's going for the gun!
                        It's a very good thing left that first chamber empty!

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjktAqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lisa - thinking to herself - Wait a frickin minute! This weapon was only issued to a shadowy clandestine group of elite unit of female crime fighters!!!
            Most of these MAGGY HAMMER were stainless steel finish and only a select few of the Best of the Best were issued these black one!
            This weapon is impossible to come by! So how in the world did she get it?

Bloody Rose - thinking to herself - It's time to put her Down! WHAT THE . . . she picking it up by the barrel?
              How does she even expect to shoot anyone that way?

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkttyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Lisa - thinking to herself - It's truly an honor just to hold this gun, Oh- _rap I'm holding this gun!!!

I'm so screwed! Rose doesn't allow anyone to touch her weapons!

Bloody Rose - thinking to herself - Let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjktRWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Lisa - I'm so sorry Rose I didn't mean to touch your gun I wasn't thinking honestly, I just couldn't help myself it's truly a work of art
                  and I've always wanted one but it's not available anywhere! So here.

Bloody Rose - Go a head keep it, you just earned it and congratulations you just passed your first test but keep in mind your
           future test will be a lot harder  and you never know when there coming.

BTW you will be spending a lot of time on the firing range,  lucky for me you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn . . . from the inside!

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYpjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
      Bloody Rose - If you didn't already destroy my cell phone that I keep in that trunk so I call in a bunch of favours, some of my team and
 friends along with my Cleaners to put this place somewhat back to the way it was before you started this mess and if you did that $1000.
   smart phone will be coming out of your paycheck too oh along with all of the repair bills like the replacing the Cindy's counter,
       smart phone, laptop my Cleaners fees. Hmmm it looks like your going working for me for a very long time!

And you better have a working cell phone some where!

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYAdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
       Bloody Rose - Lucky You it still works well you can cross that off bill, now I will call in the cavalry.

I want you to gather up all of our lose weapons and put them in what left of my saddle and get
            my bike out of here!

Lisa - Are you kidding me? I How am I supposed to do that? Your bike has two flat tires!

Bloody Rose - And whose fault was that?

And then I want you to go find a office chair so we can get Cindy off that cold floor.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for looking.

Comments are welcomed.

Bad Wolf          

ReverendSpooky

What a relief Cindy's still alive! And funny enough, I had the some reaction Lisa did to the black Maggy Hammer. I freakin love that gun, and I never saw it in black before! Super cool.

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yep, I was worried about Cindy, too, especially considering how little we saw of her. Apparently being able to share (toys, guns, food) is pretty important... Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAD WOLF-787

ReverendSpooky wrote:What a relief Cindy's still alive!  And funny enough, I had the some reaction Lisa did to the black Maggy Hammer. I freakin love that gun, and I never saw it in black before!  Super cool.

Thank you, yep, I thought it was time to throw a little twist into this story line, I hope you liked it, oh yeah I couldn't kill off Cindy,
  I think she has more story lines coming up someday. The Maggy Hammer is my absolute favorite hand gun, there were a few
 like Takara Cool Girl Ash that had the black Maggy Hammer.

GubernatorFan wrote:Yep, I was worried about Cindy, too, especially considering how little we saw of her. Apparently being able to share (toys, guns, food) is pretty important... Smile

Thank you, Cindy will be in 7 photos in Part 05 THE CONCLUSION, I think Cindy and Lisa will become Lady Death's Top motorcycle mechanics.

Yes it is.

On a side note Cat toys Cindy is actually using Star Man Lisa's body.

dadrab

dadrab
Good stuff, my man.

I was wondering how long they were going to let Cindy just lie there...

Keep having fun. I'm right there with you.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Good stuff, my man.

I was wondering how long they were going to let Cindy just lie there...

Keep having fun. I'm right there with you.

Thank you my friend, it's very much appreciated. Very Happy

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Story, thanks for the entertaiment

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Ephiane wrote:Great Story, thanks for the entertaiment

Thank you Ephiane I really appreciate and your welcome.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
I think Cindy should at least get a 10 minute pass with a baseball bat, then they can call it even!
Lol!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Pontiacivan wrote:I think Cindy should at least get a 10 minute pass with a baseball bat, then they can call it even!
Lol!

Thanks, Cindy doesn't even know what happened to her that afternoon, and probability never will Lisa mixed in a amnesia
drug into that tranquilizer dart and Rose want's it to stay that way. (Rose figures it would be unnecessary stress on her)

Part 05 soon.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
AND NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkY65xAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Bloody Rose - So you mixed in a amnesia drug into that tranquilizer dart, hmmm well that was a good idea.

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYYrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Bloody Rose - Thank you Ladies for coming in or on such short notice it is most appreciated!

Everyone I would like induce you to Lisa my new apprentice.

Lisa -  thinking to herself - OMG IT's Psycho, I that I heard died a few years ago! I guess not.
           Oh man there's Crimson AKA Crimson Death! I don't even know what her name is but everyone calls Lady Terminator!
           I've heard story's about  Maggie, Ghost oh I've heard she lives up to her name and Black Vamp, there's 3 ladies I
          wouldn't want to cross paths with!

And Legendary Shadow! Some of the worlds best Assassin are standing this room!

Bloody Rose - Lisa I would like induce you Shadow, Iris, Crimson ,Maggie, Ghost  Black Vamp, Mara, Jenn and Danyella.
They are also training instructors and have volunteered to train you, Shadow is a martial arts expert, Jenn is an expert in Krav Maga,
Ghost is a expert stealth, Black Vamp is a top rated sniper, Mara hand to hand combat, Maggie is a sword expert, Iris small weapons expert
Crimson weapons expert and Danyella so what do you again??? Just kidding she's hi-tech security and communications.

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYsMxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Shadow - Rose have your Cleaners showed up yet and where do you us to start?

Bloody Rose - Not yet, any were you want but Lisa and Danyella I want you two to go to that large electric store across town
  get Cindy a new laptop and smart phone.

Five hours later.

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYVMxAChVkHosted on Fotki
  Bloody Rose - Thanks, oh if Cindy get curious about what happened here to today my Cleaners and you guys are very good
  at what you do so there should be very little trace of what happened here today. I had Lisa plant the sales receipt for the
  laptop and cell phone in her office and forged her signature to it, oh BTW Lisa is a is a master of forgery.
  The sales clerk was paid off handsomely to claim that Cindy was the one that came in that afternoon, Danyella hacked the
   stores security system to remove all traces of what happened for that time period so Cindy should be left with more questions
     than answers.

Thank you all for helping me out , I couldn't have done it without you and We will never speak about what happened here today
   even among ourselves, is that understood? And now were even!

Uh oh we better we all better high hightail it out of here! Cindy is starting to come around.

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYhzxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Cindy - yawning -  Weirdest dream ever! I was in the middle of a combat zone! I must have been more tired then I thought.

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYLCxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 Cindy -  thinking to herself - so what on the old agenda today?

Hmmm it appears Rose has scheduled a tune up for her bike 2 o'clock so she should be here any minute now?

WAIT WHAT . . .!!! What is going on here? Why am I sitting down? Why is my office chair in here?
This isn't my laptop or cellphone! These are brand new but they have all my information?
It's already dark outside???? It was a little after one a few minutes ago???

Am I in the twilight zone????

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYgLxAChVkHosted on Fotki

The next Afternoon

Bloody Rose - Hey I'm sorry I couldn't make in for the tune up yesterday, I was head in for it but some moron in a SUV
pulled out right in front of me so long story short Big Red was totaled but I just found this little beauty
so can you check it out for me? I would really appreciate it.

Cindy - Sure. See this is why I keep telling you should always wear full leathers when you ride,
I swear those bikes will be the death of you someday.

Bloody Rose - Yes mother.

Over two and half years later

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 2v2JjkYWgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Cindy -  thinking to herself - OMG it's almost like looking into a mirror!

Bloody Rose - Cindy I would like you to Lisa she a close friend of mine and she just graduated for Vo Tech.
She is a fully certified automotive & motorcycle mechanic but she is still looking for work.
Can you do me a solid?

Cindy - Normally for anyone one else i would have said no so Welcome aboard Lisa!

THE END

Thank you for looking
Comments are Welcomed
Bad Wolf  

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Amnesia! That explains it. Ha!!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - Rose's motorcycle tune up - And NOW PART 05 THE CONCLUSION - LOTS PHOTOS - NEW PHOTOS ON 10/5/2018 - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad it worked out. I mean, we can't have interminable "cat fights," can we? Smile And the amnesia made me think that BAD WOLF can start writing for General Hospital. If he had more male figures, he might be able to make the storyboards with images of his figures... Wink

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Amnesia! That explains it. Ha!!

Thanks, well I couldn't just kill Cindy, she and Lisa has more story lines coming up.

GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad it worked out. I mean, we can't have interminable "cat fights," can we? Smile And the amnesia made me think that BAD WOLF can start writing for General Hospital. If he had more male figures, he might be able to make the storyboards with images of his figures...  Wink

Thank you, yep your right we can't have them continually fighting expressly since Bloody Rose made Lisa Cindy's her secret personal bodyguard.
 (That was Lisa punishment for what she did) General Hospital? I don't think I have seen that show (well I've herd of it) but no thanks. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum