OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“I’ll take on any job … for the right price.”

Sideshow presents the Cad Bane™ Sixth Scale Figure, a dynamic Star Wars™ collectible inspired by the character’s animated appearance in Star Wars: The Clone Wars™.

The Cad Bane Sixth Scale Figure captures the cruel and calculating bounty hunter’s distinct design from the fan-favorite Clone Wars animated series. This articulated figure features his distinct Duros™ alien portrait with attached breathing tubes and a removable wide-brimmed hat. His blue complexion is stern and scarred, with piercing red eyes and a slight snarl at his lips. Cad Bane’s costume is meticulously tailored with fabric and faux leather elements to recreate his jacket, undershirt, holsters, pants, and boot covers.

The Cad Bane Sixth Scale Figure includes an array of stylized hands and swap-out accessories to give collectors a wide range of posing display options. He comes with three pairs of gloved hands including a pair of fists, a pair of open gesture hands, and a pair of grip hands. Cad Bane additionally includes his dual blasters, two flames for his boot thrusters, and a black hexagon base with a flying stand support for aerial poses for both the bounty hunter and his trusty techno-service droid Todo 360™. With a variety of accessories and articulation options, all that’s left for fans to do is pick a bounty target and let Cad Bane get to work!

Pit your Cad Bane against Sideshow’s Anakin Skywalker™, Obi-Wan Kenobi™, Yoda™, or Ahsoka Tano™ Sixth Scale Figures from The Clone Wars collection, each sold separately. Fans of the animated series won’t want to miss recreating action-packed adventures on their shelves.

If you have the credits, his skills are always for hire. Bring home the Cad Bane Sixth Scale Figure for your Star Wars collection today!

DETAILS
Cad Bane - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Brand
Star Wars
Character
Cad Bane
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Action FigureSixth Scale Figure
Genre
Animation Sci-fi Action Adventure
Artists
Matt Black (Sculpt)
Narae (Sculpt)
Kevin Ellis (Design)
Mike Tolentino (Design)
Wan Lee (Design) (Paint)
Chulpan (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team (Design) (Development)

WHATS IN THE BOX
The Cad Bane Sixth Scale Figure includes:

Headsculpt of Cad Bane, based on Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Tailored costume, including:
Removable hat
Jacket
Undershirt
Holsters
Pants
Boot covers
Six (6) total hands:
Two (2) fists
Two (2) open gesture hands
Two (2) grip hands
Two (2) blasters
Two (2) flames for boot thrusters
Todo 360™
Black hexagon base
Flying stand support for aerial poses

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Purchase Limits
Limit of 6 per person.
Materials
Mixed Media
View in AR
View in your room
Product Size
Cad Bane™
Height: 12.5" (32 cm)
Width: 3" (8 cm) *

Product Size
Todo 360™
Height: 4" (10 cm)
Width: 3" (8 cm) *

* Size and weight are approx. values
Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) 1_webp15
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen14
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen15
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen16
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen19
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen18
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen17
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen20
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen21
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen22
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen24
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen23
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen25
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen28
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen26
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen27
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen31
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen30
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) Screen29

#newproduct #SideshowCollectibles #StarWars #TheCloneWars #CadBane #animated #stylized #Sci-Fi

Chip

Not aware of this figure from the films / series , but he has bags of character .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the new live-action version slightly better, but never warmed up to this character; then again, I've never had the chance to, since I stick to the Original Trilogy and (to a lesser extent) the other live-action movies. But it does look like a very nicely done set.

Diana

Diana
He does look cool, but I can't get over the all too obvious Wild West gunslinger look and presentation being too close to the source of inspiration. I never knew the Jedi were inspired by samurai until I read about it, which made it quite obvious in hindsight. But this is obvious right from the get go (which is also my problem with Maul).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:He does look cool, but I can't get over the all too obvious Wild West gunslinger look and presentation being too close to the source of inspiration. I never knew the Jedi were inspired by samurai until I read about it, which made it quite obvious in hindsight. But this is obvious right from the get go (which is also my problem with Maul).
I think I feel the same way. There were already western inspirations in Star Wars and, more overtly, in Firefly, but this seems over the top to me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Well I happen to think Cad Bane is a great antagonist in the Clone Wars , becuase he fits in with the 'rise of the bounty hunters' theme that runs through that series. A lot of stuff in the Clone Wars is very 'obvious' nods towards the inspirations and/or cross pollinations of the source material. There are nods to Battlestar Galactica, saturday morning cartoons, westerns, a wide variety of other sci-fi, and so on. One of my favourite duels between Dooku and Anakin in that show has a decidedly western-showdown inspired soundtrack. TCW was ultimately a fun vanity project and, being a cartoon, I don't think it was originally meant to be taken entirely seriously. The problem is that Disney has absorbed it into their 'new canon' and thus made everything in it 'required' to be taken as canon. I'm a huge fan of TCW but even I don't personally view everything in it as canon on the same level as the Prequels and Original Trilogy.

But yeah, the fact that he's basically 'evil Clint Eastwood in space' is THE POINT. It's supposed to be an obvious nod.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I don’t really have a problem with the overtly Western theme, either. Maybe the hat is a bit much, but it’s not a big deal. I actually received my Book Of Boba Fett Cad Bane today, but I don’t have time to open him right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They even make a joke about the hat IN the series itself -- Ahsoka makes fun of Cad Bane for wearing it. Laughing

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:They even make a joke about the hat IN the series itself -- Ahsoka makes fun of Cad Bane for wearing it. Laughing

Hey, can't argue about taste. Wink
For me that's breaking the fourth wall, which I'm okay with in Deadpool and She-Hulk, but NOT Star Wars. I want to be fully immersed in that universe. Cad Bane and the biker gang and the cyberpunk kids and all those on the nose all too blatant not sufficiently disguised present day concepts prevent that for me.  Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: CAD BANE Sixth Scale Figure (Animated Version) 1f648

They managed that with Andor and mostly with Ahsoka, too. (The witches were a little fourth-wall-breaking.)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:They even make a joke about the hat IN the series itself -- Ahsoka makes fun of Cad Bane for wearing it. Laughing

Hey, can't argue about taste. Wink
For me that's breaking the fourth wall,

It's weird because I don't personally see Star Wars (the Lucas saga at least) as a Space Western -- I see it as a Space Fairytale. With some western influences here and there, sure. But it's a mythic story to me. The 'space western' thing is just a bit of fun, not even that crucial an element from my perspective.

Anyway, Cad Bane is my husband's fave, so while I don't personally feel any emotional attachment to the character, I can't hate on him either. And my husband likes him precisely because of the western nod. Like I said, TCW is full of purposeful nods and references all the time, and it can be very entertaining (like the droids saying 'by your command' as a Battlestar Galactica reference). If that's breaking the fourth wall , so be it, but it's a cartoon and sort of 'happening' on a different plane of existence to the live action stuff, so doesn't need to be 'immersive' in quite the same manner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum