OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
"Stranger Things" 1/6 scale Devil (also translated as Devil) collectible movable figure,
including 2 interchangeable heads (open head and closed head), 2 pairs of interchangeable hands for different postures.
Its torso, elbow and ankle joints are cleverly hidden under soft PVC material and painted using realistic multi-layer paint to create an intimidatingly realistic look.

Features:
Approximately 16 inches (40.5 cm) in total height;
24 movable joints;
seamless joints with extremely high degree of simulation;
extremely detailed coloring technology

; Interchangeable accessories:
1 closed head,
1 open head,
1 pair Relax Hands
1 Pair of Threat Hands

Materials used: PVC, ABS, POM

STRANGER THINGS Netflix, Inc. 2021.

monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0130
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0231
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0330
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0430
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0528
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0628
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0728
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0827
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 0926
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 10115
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 11110
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 12110
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 13110
monster - NEW PRODUCTS: Threezero "Stranger Things" Demon / Demogorgon (REISSUE) 1499

#Threezero #StrangerThings #monster

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I thought that had already been announced awhile ago, or is that a re-realese?

Valiarde

Valiarde
ZeroDelta wrote:I thought that had already been announced awhile ago, or is that a re-realese?
They are rereleaseing all Stranger Things figures

Ovy

Ovy
I just wondered if it would be cool to hollow out the body, fill it with water and put a lovely flower in there. <3

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I wonder if this is an improved version in this instance. Always liked the design, and this seems well done.

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:I wonder if this is an improved version in this instance. Always liked the design, and this seems well done.

They "improved" the price i think.
I like the design too but not for over 300

Similar to the new predator. I wonder why these simple "plastic" monster have sich a high price conpared to some high quality figures woth great HS.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I wonder if this is an improved version in this instance. Always liked the design, and this seems well done.

Similar to the new predator. I wonder why these simple "plastic" monster have sich a high price conpared to some high quality figures woth great HS.
Good point. I was thinking perhaps the original version did not have seamless joints here and there, and this does. But I could be wrong, don't really remember.

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:

Similar to the new predator. I wonder why these simple "plastic" monster have such a high price compared to some high quality figures with great HS.

I can imagine that a lot of work has gone into sculpting this, may it be digital or physical, whereas with human figures at least you don't have to reinvent the body (unless it's a new body type).
Then again, there is nothing BUT the body here so it still feels like a money grab. Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good points, Diana.

itt

itt
Just couldn’t resist buying the original issue a while back.

I love it because I can use it with my 1/6, 1/12 and even mini-fig stuff.

— You wouldn’t believe how awesome it looks stomping its way through a tiny Warhammer-sized army!

Yeah, I thought the price looks cheaper than what I remembered paying. Ah well…

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum