OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TBLeague 1/6th Scale Anck Su Namun princess of egypt Action Figure

Item No: PL2018-129
Bar Code: 0 614614 988700

Anck Su Namun was a princess of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt. She was the third of six known daughters of the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Great Royal Wife Nefertiti and became the Great Royal Wife of her half-brother Tutankhamun. Her youth is well documented In the ancient reliefs and paintings of the reign of her parents.

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 pair x flat feet
5) 1 pair x high-heel feet
6) 1 x skirt
7) 1 x golden chocker
Cool 2 x necklaces
9) 1 x chest armor
10) 1 x neck armor
11) 2 x armlets
12) 2 x wristers
13) 1 x belt with totem decoration
14) 1 x long wig
15) 2 x ankle guards
16) 1 x dagger
17) 1 x Khopesh ( sickle sword)
18) 2 x Tridents
19) 1 x finger ring
20) 1 x egyptian mau
21) 1 x base

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 2.28kg
Measurements: 24.5cm * 14cm * 38.0cm

4 products/master carton
GW: 10.1kg
Measurements: 51cm * 29cm * 40.5cm

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11165511
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11165911
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11170211
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11170611
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11171011
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11171511
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11172111
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11172711
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11173311
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11173611
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11174011
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 11174311
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) 15385911

#newproduct #preview #TBLeague #ARHComix #AnkSuNamun #Mummy #female #fantasy

MerylAkiba

Looks awesome. I need to remind myself to go shopping for xmas. The Head sculpt looks akin to School Miss. I really like the details in the hairstyle.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Nice looking figure, I really like the HS but I really don't her fitting into my collection anywhere, so I might to try pickup
 the HS and body lose someday?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I just wish her skin was darker. But I can see her going with my Egyptian theme

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She certainly looks striking. The head is beautiful, if a bit overly pale, and I love the cat statue. As for the fantastical silliness, I've said it before -- since they use that extra horrid spelling for the name (the real thing is closer to Ankhes-en-amun -- in "Egyptospeak" anyway), I am not going to take this as any kind of attempt of recreating a historical figure. The strange bra can probably win awards for weirdest/most creative fictional fashion.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:She certainly looks striking. The head is beautiful, if a bit overly pale, and I love the cat statue. As for the fantastical silliness, I've said it before -- since they use that extra horrid spelling for the name (the real thing is closer to Ankhes-en-amun -- in "Egyptospeak" anyway), I am not going to take this as any kind of attempt of recreating a historical figure. The strange bra can probably win awards for weirdest/most creative fictional fashion.

Yeah I fore see that bra being at lot of problems! (not anti gravity) LOL

PitViper

PitViper
Lovely headsculpt. I'll be buying a loose nude figure for sure..

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: Tbleague × ARH New: 1/6 Egyptian princess - ANCK SU NAMUN / Anker Heinmann (PL2018-129) (Updated) C8485110

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I love the headsculpt but dear god, what were they thinking with that bra...thing?
Like, that’s...that’s not how breasts work, like, at all. XD
Unless she superglued her nipples to the discs or something, which raises more questions than it answers!

MerylAkiba

This looks nothing akin to the ARH Studio version. Does this mean this is the last one with ARH? When TBLeague was with Zenescope, the last character was Keres No Tomorrow, which did not look anything like the character, the signature giant Scythe was replaced with a skull staff. Also, Goblin Queen was replaced with Snow Soldier and the Queen of hearts was never made, except for her skull staff which came with Keres.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The headsculpt would be good on a Cleopatra type figure. The skintone would be appropriate too since she was Greek, not Egyptian.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:The headsculpt would be good on a Cleopatra type figure. The skintone would be appropriate too since she was Greek, not Egyptian.

I think for once you are off. Precisely because she was Greek, this head (more the hairstyle and maybe make up than anything else) would actually be inappropriate for a Kleopatra -- except maybe a fantasy one. And TBLeague's (new) suntan might be a tad pale even for a Greek.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Greeks back then were completely different to Greeks today. Today they are closely related to Turks. Back then they were a lot paler.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:Greeks back then were completely different to Greeks today. Today they are closely related to Turks. Back then they were a lot paler.

Nope, and certainly don't tell them that. For various reasons, the Turks had relatively little genetic impact (and if there is DNA in common, it is because the Turks settled in what used to be Byzantine Anatolia, etc, and inherited some of the local population's DNA). Today's Greeks are actually likely to be paler than ancient Greeks, because of all those Slavs who settled in most of Greece in the Middle Ages. But of course don't tell them that either (it is a particularly sore point, since a 19th century historian suggested that modern Greeks don't have a drop of ancient Greek blood but are Hellenized Slavs -- which was of course an exaggeration but makes a good point).

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
These guys need to get out more and design figures for people that know what ancient Egypt actually looked like and not 12 year old boys who just got broadband.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum