OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
From the depths of space fantasy and science fiction silliness, here comes a chapter in the saga of...
SPACE PRINCESS... (names changed -- slightly -- to protect the not so innocent)

For Episode 2, see post 17 below.

EPISODE 1

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0110

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0210

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0310

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0410

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0510

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0610

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0710

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0810

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp0910

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1010

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1110

Bonus points (in 1/6 heaven) if you can identify what items arrived today to result in the spontaneous kitbash that became this photo story. Smile

#starwars #princessbride #fantasy #scifi #humor #kitbash #custom

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Cool story! My best guess for what new items that arrived Wesley's HS, the yellow dress and the Queen of Vampires crown, and
   Athena neck piece?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Great crossover story! Very entertaining! Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Cool story! My best guess for what new items that arrived Wesley's HS, the yellow dress and the Queen of Vampires crown, and Athena neck piece?

Thank you, BAD WOLF! Glad you liked it. And good guesses, although some of these I've had for a long while, just never used. Smile

shovelchop81 wrote:Great crossover story! Very entertaining! Laughing

Thank you, Alex! Glad you liked it. I goofed on the last photo, forgetting to mess up their clothing a bit more (his, in particular, could have been rearranged).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
And the silliness continues. And with a “boot scene,” sort of.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:And the silliness continues. And with a “boot scene,” sort of.

Thanks (I think), Mark! You know, I actually forgot all about the importance of the boots. If I had remembered, I would have thought up some special silliness just for that. Maybe in a later episode.

dadrab

dadrab
Bwahahahahaha.

Mighty damn nicely done.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Laughing Perfect mash up! During their escape, the need to beware of womp rats of unusual size.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
dadrab wrote:Bwahahahahaha. Mighty damn nicely done.

Thank you very much, dadrab!

ReverendSpooky wrote:Laughing Perfect mash up!  During their escape, the need to beware of womp rats of unusual size.  

Thank you very much, Adam. And also for the rat idea, which I am totally going to "borrow" now. I already searched eBay for a suitable rat (rather surprisingly, there are many that are too small for my purposes). Ah... where is a giant rat when you need it? I want something relatively realistic looking (not that the one in the Princess Bride was realistic by a long shot, and I'm not talking about its size).

brassco

brassco
The comic strip that everyone should do...great work!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Story and Entertainment ! Where is the uncut version ? Laughing Can´t wait to see Lord Rogan

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:The comic strip that everyone should do...great work!

Thank you, brassco! I invite you and all others to join in the silly comic strip fun. At one point I considered leaving the call out blank and inviting you all to volunteer contents. But it would have been rather too complicated.

Ephiane wrote:Great Story and Entertainment ! Where is the uncut version ? Laughing Can´t wait to see Lord Rogan

Thank you, Ephiane! The uncut version? For a moment there I thought you meant the three minutes of "quality time" that were censored out, then I told myself to get my head out of the gutter and not attribute such base thinking to a lady of your quality. Lord Rogan may make an appearance sometime in the future, once I decide what a space fantasy version of Count Rugen would look like.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Laughing Perfect mash up!  During their escape, the need to beware of womp rats of unusual size.  

Thank you very much, Adam. And also for the rat idea, which I am totally going to "borrow" now. I already searched eBay for a suitable rat (rather surprisingly, there are many that are too small for my purposes). Ah... where is a giant rat when you need it? I want something relatively realistic looking (not that the one in the Princess Bride was realistic by a long shot, and I'm not talking about its size).

If it means I get more fun comics, the idea's all yours.  And you'd think a 1:1 scale rat wouldn't be too hard to find (unless you wanted even bigger.  Unusual size indeed).  This is a making me really want to re-watch The Princess Bride.  I wish someone had done more figures from the movie already.  You've got me wanting to see more of the cast showing up.  Also, the world deserves a 1/6 Andre the Giant.

GubernatorFan wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Great Story and Entertainment ! Where is the uncut version ? Laughing Can´t wait to see Lord Rogan

Thank you, Ephiane! The uncut version? For a moment there I thought you meant the three minutes of "quality time" that were censored out, then I told myself to get my head out of the gutter and not attribute such base thinking to a lady of your quality. Lord Rogan may make an appearance sometime in the future, once I decide what a space fantasy version of Count Rugen would look like.

I think That's EXACTLY Ephiane's insinuation!  Laughing (Kidding)

See what you've started?  I want to see Lord Rogan too. Would that make Humperdink kinda the Emperor's role?

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:If it means I get more fun comics, the idea's all yours.  And you'd think a 1:1 scale rat wouldn't be too hard to find (unless you wanted even bigger.  Unusual size indeed).  This is a making me really want to re-watch The Princess Bride.  I wish someone had done more figures from the movie already.  You've got me wanting to see more of the cast showing up.  Also, the world deserves a 1/6 Andre the Giant.

I did want a slightly larger than 1:1 scale rat so that it would look more monstrous by the 1:6 scale figures. But I would settle for a good 1:1 scale one. There is very little out there that is the right size and right look (there are some nice looking tiny 1:6 scale ones!). When I was at the grocery store this morning, I picked up a couple of cheap approximately 1:1 scale rats, one grey, one black, which were among the Halloween display stuff. They are made of squishy-ish rubber, and the grey one has some attempt at a variable paint job, whereas the black one is basically all black. They had tiny red-painted pupils. During dinner I did a bit of painting to make them a little bit more realistic, after doing a little bit of internet research. According to that, my rats are a little too small for the typical "Brown" or "Norwegian" rat, but a little too big for the "Black" or "Roof" rat. And their (partly curled) tails are somewhat excessively long in relation to the bodies.

ReverendSpooky wrote:I think That's EXACTLY Ephiane's insinuation!  Laughing (Kidding) See what you've started?  I want to see Lord Rogan too. Would that make Humperdink kinda the Emperor's role?

Well... you know the (stereotypical) reputation those cool open-minded Germans have... LOL (also kidding). I am not giving away the plans for Lord Rogan and his boss, because I don't want to ruin what little lame element of surprise there will be there. Also, I am still working it out. Since we are still in ANH-inspired territory, there are other possible boss-figure options.

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
8}DX

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Mr. Razz wrote:Gubernatorfan, this is really cool but I also think that maybe you need to show the director's cut of the "3 minutes"...lol

Thank you very much, Razz! We are supposed to keep it clean on here... though I did have an idea for a cheesy extra frame to hold the relevant place.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
EPISODE 2

You spoke, I listened... and so the silly space saga of Princess Butterfly and Wesley continues as they try to escape from Lord Rogan's space fortress...

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1210

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1310

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1410

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1510

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1610

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1710

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1810

kitbash - The Adventures of SPACE PRINCESS (updated with Episode 2) Sp1910

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Cool, Princess Warrior!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Great fun!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very Cool, Princess Warrior!

Thanks, BAD WOLF.

Rogerbee wrote:Great fun!

Thanks, Roger!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum