OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From I8 Toys comes this 1/6th scale female samurai figure "Ryou" in Red armor and Black armor versions.

I8 Toys I8-002 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions female samurai figure

parts list:
realistic head sculpt,
brand new teenage girl body with seamless arms and legs,
3 pairs of hands,
Jinbaori,
Haori,
Kobakama,
Kote,
Haidate,
Uwa-obi,
katana,
wakizashi,
kabuto,
tare,
Do (female style armor),
Sode,
Oda Gote,
Kusazuri,
Suneate,
Kogate.

Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 156
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 257
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 357
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 455
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 556
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 655
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 753
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 850
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 949
Japanese - NEW PRODUCT: I8 Toys 1/6th scale "Ryou" Red armor and Black armor versions 12-inch female samurai figure 1046

#newproduct #18Toys #Ryou #Female #Samurai #Japanese #military #historical #fantasy?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the intricacy of the armor and weaponry.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum