OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visisonor's conjectures of grandeur (updated 2024-09-07)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

BAMComix

Visisonor wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:Very cute. I like that first pic with the tiny figurines.
Thanks. They are relatively well articulated too so I (or my larger figures) can pose them.

BAMComix wrote:Brilliant! They always make such great pics too!
Btw, I've first seen a 1/6 scale DSLR on one of you pictures where Tabi (iirc) was looking at photos on her camera, so thanks for the this idea!

Thanks Very Happy . I love the fact we continue to inspire each other Wink

Ephiane

As always, fantastic pictures. Whenever I see your figures, I ask myself why I fill 50 square meters in my home with 1:6 figures when 1:12 figures already look so good. You captured a photographer's pose very accurately. Thanks for showing.

Visisonor

Thanks, Ephiane! Photographer's pose is what I'd assume myself if I was in her place Smile
These are 1/6 figures though. I have these characters in both scales.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Very nice new photos, appropriately, of photography in action. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Ephiane

Ephiane
Visisonor wrote:Thanks, Ephiane! Photographer's pose is what I'd assume myself if I was in her place Smile
These are 1/6 figures though. I have these characters in both scales.

This is a very clever idea. I've already thought about it myself. To use the same figure in 1:6 and 1:12. With the 1:12 version you could build large dioramas and use the 1:6 version for close-ups of the figure. One of the 1000 ideas that I will never implement. Laughing

Visisonor

Visisonor
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice new photos, appropriately, of photography in action. Smile
Thanks. Maybe I need to go one level deeper Smile.

Ephiane wrote:With the 1:12 version you could build large dioramas and use the 1:6 version for close-ups of the figure. One of the 1000 ideas that I will never implement. Laughing
Yes, I already have a scene in mind where this can be used.
And don't worry about not trying it yourself, you've already implemented enough ideas to worth a lifetime.

Accessorize (Part 5: more on sparring outfits)

Not much of an update this time, but I've finally acquired the FireApple tops mentioned earlier. And they are closer to the 1/12 reference mentioned in that same post:
Visisonor's conjectures of grandeur (updated 2024-09-07) - Page 4 Cnr_7727
Visisonor's conjectures of grandeur (updated 2024-09-07) - Page 4 Cnr_7726
Visisonor's conjectures of grandeur (updated 2024-09-07) - Page 4 Cnr_7728

As much as I like Kate's and Vera's combat outfits, I feel it somewhat counter-productive to have them in something covering 100% of the body, so they'll probably spend most of the time in these sparring/training costumes (unless I need to shoot a close up for the agent look).

Visisonor's conjectures of grandeur (updated 2024-09-07) - Page 4 Cnr_7729
Visisonor's conjectures of grandeur (updated 2024-09-07) - Page 4 Cnr_7730

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These definitely help create the sixth-scale counterparts of your twelfth-scale figures. Good find.

BAMComix

BAMComix
they make great for great outfits for them great find.

Visisonor

Visisonor
Recursion: one level deeper

Alt title: Photoception

Got another mini-DSLR, twelfth scale this time - so I had to do this:

Visisonor's conjectures of grandeur (updated 2024-09-07) - Page 4 Cnr_8219

(the next challenge would be to add myself (or better still, Xzibit) to the frame, but it will require too much space)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice concept and execution.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very Happy Cool!

Diana

Diana
Haha, nice! Great shot! Very Happy

Visisonor

Visisonor