OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Athena, also referred to as Athene, is a very important goddess of many things: She is goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill. She is known most specifically for her strategic skill in warfare and is often portrayed as companion of heroes and is the patron goddess of heroic endeavour. Athena was the Goddess of War, the female counterpart of ARES. According to Homer’s account in the Iliad, Athena was a fierce and ruthless warrior. In the Odyssey, she was angry and unforgiving. In the course of the Trojan War, she struck Ajax with madness.

COOMODEL X HOMER HS001 DIE-CAST ALLOY 1/6th scale PANTHEON - Athena / Goddess of Wisdom 12-inch Collectible Figure

specially features:
head sculpt with fabric hair | f
emale seamless body |
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms
(2 open palms, 2 open palms with armor, 2 weapon-holding palms with armor)

Costume:
gold helmet,
white vest,
gold neck-shoulder armor,
gold chest-waist armor,
gold lower-arm armor,
leather belt,
white skirt,
gold leg armor,
gold shoes

coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 1_111
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 1a10
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 269
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 369
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 3a-110
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 3a13
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 3b12
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 3c10
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 568
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 667
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 765
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 861
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 960
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 1056
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 11-110
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure 1151

#newproduct #CooModel #Athena #GoddessofWar #GreekMythology #female #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL... and I thought you couldn't mess this up any more than TBLeague already did. Just give her another name and she'd make a perfectly passable fantasy character.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I kinda like it. But then, I’m not concerned whether or not it fits historical statuary. She still looks cool. The one I find annoying, though I like the look, is Hades being represented as a woman.

It would have been nice if she had come with an owl.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Homer describes Athena's equipment in some detail in the Iliad. It looked nothing like that depicted above.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Mmmm, fantasy! DOH!

CHEERS!

Diana

Diana
Has anybody got this figure or seen it in hand? I'm still very tempted. Accurate or not, she's gorgeous.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Both of mine are on the way.

coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
And the sad phone pics of Athena:

coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure Img_8165
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure Img_8166
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure Img_8167
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure Img_8168
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure Img_8169
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON Athena Goddess of War 12" Collectible Figure Img_8170

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Athena seems to be flying... didn't you say you wanted a dynamic stand for your winged figure? Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Still pretty, even for phone pics! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I forgot to mention: I’m not sure what bodies they are using for these, as they are semi-seamless, but the arms and legs have a slight ratcheting to them as you bend the elbows and knees — I had the left arm on this one originally at a more extreme bend (so she was holding the spear up right), but the crease in the skin was worrisome looking, so I didn’t want to take the chance of a permanent mark; also, all that metal is very heavy and she was having difficulty keeping balance on the stand and maintaining the pose without the wrist twisting.

shazzdan

shazzdan
My Greek isn't too bad but I'm not sure about the inscription on the sword. It transliterates as ALPSIS but I have no idea what that means.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:My Greek isn't too bad but I'm not sure about the inscription on the sword. It transliterates as ALPSIS but I have no idea what that means.

I’m going to guess they don’t either. They probably just threw letters on there they thought looked “cool”.

shazzdan

shazzdan
She carried some kind of cloak or cover called an AEGIS. The Greek shield was called an ASPIS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum