OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
"Chainsaw Man" FigZero 1/6 Aki Hayakawa

From the TV anime "Chainsaw Man", the latest FigZero 1/6 scale movable figure is Hayakawa Akira! With a detailed head sculpt and custom cloth costume, this collectible figure perfectly captures the character's impressive look from the anime.

FigZero 1/6 Hayakawa Akira is approximately 11.9 inches (30.3 cm) tall and is a highly movable collectible figure with approximately 35 points of movable joints. The main materials of the doll body are ABS, PVC and POM. The doll wears a police uniform and suit jacket made of fabric; the tie has built-in metal wires, so it can be posed in the desired pose.

The figure comes with two interchangeable facial parts (serious expression and frowning expression) and five sets of interchangeable hands. In addition, the figure also comes with a spike-shaped samurai sword and scabbard, a shoulder strap, a samurai sword and scabbard, and a piece of Gun Demon meat.

Estimated shipping date: Q3 2024
SKU: 3Z0467

Series name
"Chainsaw Man"

Product name
FigZero 1/6 Hayakawa Akira

Product features
1/6 scale, about 11.9 inches (30.3 cm) tall
About 35 movable joints

Clothing
(1) White shirt
(1) Fabric trousers
(1) Fabric tie 
(1) Fabric blazer
(1) Belt 
(1) Pair of shoes

Accessories
(2) Interchangeable facial parts: (1) Serious expression and (1) frowning expression
(5) sets of interchangeable hand shapes: (1) pair of fist, (1) pair of relaxed hand, (1) pair of weapon hand, (1) left hand holding only cigarette , and (1) the right hand of the fox hand
(1) a nail-shaped samurai sword sheath
(1) a samurai sword sheath
(1) a vest belt
(1) a piece of gun devil meat .

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, fabric, metal

Packing size: approx. (length 170 x width 80 x height 350) mm (approx. 0.9 kg)

FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 01214
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 02209
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 03206
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 04206
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 05201
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 06198
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 07193
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 08187
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 09178
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 10278
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 11265
FigZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - "CHAINSAW MAN" FigZero - Hayakawa Akira (3Z0467) 12258

#Threezero #ChainsawMan #FigZero

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Is it odd that he doesn't have a chainsaw? Or is that merely a reference (nickname) to his cutting skills?

Diana

Diana
While I don't care for anime figures, this offering does look good to me overall. I really like the hands! I wonder whether they might work with the JD-JOK-17ABS slim male body (wheat).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:While I don't care for anime figures, this offering does look good to me overall. I really like the hands! I wonder whether they might work with the JD-JOK-17ABS slim male body (wheat).
The hands do look very good and surprisingly realistic.

teamweapon

GubernatorFan wrote:Is it odd that he doesn't have a chainsaw? Or is that merely a reference (nickname) to his cutting skills?
chainsaw man is the name of the show hes from but the charcter is called Aki Hayakawa

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
teamweapon wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Is it odd that he doesn't have a chainsaw? Or is that merely a reference (nickname) to his cutting skills?
chainsaw man is the name of the show hes from but the charcter is called Aki Hayakawa
Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum