OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Hi, everyone! This time we bring you a new product "Bad Girl". After the first version of the image was released, it received much discussion and attention. After careful discussion by the team and adjustments based on family members' suggestions, the final version is now released. In Japan, delinquent girls are often called "Yankī shōjo" (Yankī shōjo), which refers to young women who have a rebellious spirit, pursue a free lifestyle, and are not bound by traditional norms; they usually wear revealing clothes and behave without conventional politeness. Restraint, which may involve illegal behavior or participation in violent activities.

1/6 The gangster of the city, the delinquent girl "ヤンキーGirl", list contents:
-Double-headed eagle
A head sculpture with a straight face and a ponytail style without makeup
A head sculpt with scars from the squint, heavy makeup and a bun-tied hair style
-Female body with a 201 figure, cherry blossom tattoos on both arms
-Four pairs of hand shapes
-A set of dark blue sailor uniforms, with text on the surface showing the content of violence.
-A red armband with the word "Ghost" printed on it
-A travel bag with three metal pendants with Christmas elements on it
-A red ghost mask
-A pair of black student stockings
- Two tube tops, white and black
-A pair of white underwear
-A loud voice
-A bamboo knife
-A cigarette butt
-Two pairs of shoes,
-A pair of white student cloth shoes
-A pair of black college-style high heels

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 01215
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 02211
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 03207
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 04207
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 05202
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 06199
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 07194
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 08188
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 09179
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 10279
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 11266
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 12259
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 13247
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 14226
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 15218
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 16197
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 17172
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 18154
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 19136
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 20121
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 21115
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 2297
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 2381
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 2477
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 2569
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 2652
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 2751
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 2847
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 2944
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3043
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3150
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3234
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3334
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3434
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3532
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3629
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3729
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3827
japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 3926

#WorldBox #Japanese #gangster #girl #schoolgirl

Visisonor

Visisonor
Don't know what it's based on but I like the shinai: haven't seen it all that often (or at all) among action figure accessories, and it seems to be slightly harder to make/craft than a typical sword.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Ohh, that looks like a very nice set.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like it. Movable eyes would have made this an instant PO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

japanese - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl / Yanki Shojo (Updated version) AT045 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Striking character and beautifully done. With that many exposed joints, however, a seamless body would have been advisable. On the other hand, the tattoos...

Zes

Zes
Ehh not for me. I do like the arms, though!

Diana

Diana
I love this, but I agree: movable eyes would have made this even harder to resist. This is another release that will look good next to the city girls! A welcome trend. Smile

ukshaun

ukshaun
Striking!
The one with the funky black shoes, black hair, less joints on show, works very well.
I don't like the mouth mask.
Too bad the black haired portrait does not feature the face scar.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Urushi

Urushi
My index finger has been pointing at the "add to cart" button for three days now on this one.
My heart finds it really gorgeous, but my brain keeps remindng me I'm supposed to stick to medieval Japan.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Urushi wrote:My index finger has been pointing at the "add to cart" button for three days now on this one.
My heart finds it really gorgeous, but my brain keeps remindng me I'm supposed to stick to medieval Japan.

On what site were you using? ..as i Googled the figure and found nothing other than links to OneSixthFigures forum.

Urushi

Urushi
ukshaun wrote:
Urushi wrote:My index finger has been pointing at the "add to cart" button for three days now on this one.

On what site were you using? ..as i Googled the figure and found nothing other than links to OneSixthFigures forum.

Giantoy has it too. And Sugo Toys.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Urushi wrote:
ukshaun wrote:

Giantoy has it too. And Sugo Toys.

I searched on Sugo Toys using the word 'delinquent' and no luck?
I thought the figure was called: Worldbox - The Delinquent Girl

I searched on Sugo Toys using the word 'worldbox' and Boom!
Sugo refer to the figure as: Worldbox AT045 Yanki Shojo 1/6 Scale Action Figure

Diana

Diana
ukshaun wrote:I searched on Sugo Toys using the word 'delinquent' and no luck?

Good to know! I've added it to the title. Thank you. Smile

ukshaun

ukshaun
Diana wrote:
ukshaun wrote:I searched on Sugo Toys using the word 'delinquent' and no luck?

Good to know! I've added it to the title. Thank you. Smile

No problem.

teamweapon

nice to see this line isnt dead.
i have a figure from this i picked up cheap, i like it but its the WB bodies again im not keen on.
my figure has a really wobbly head and his boots fall off as soon as it moves.
i know its easy to fix with blue tack but, that isnt really the point at this kind of price point is it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum