OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DREAMER Asian Female Head Sculpt (DR-007A, B, C) & (DR-008A, B, C) (2 styles each, 3 hair styles each)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Some of these are quite neat. I just recently picked up one of their earlier offerings.

PitViper

PitViper
Very childish/early adolescence looking heads there.

Adeno

Wow, they have moveable eyes and they're all pretty! I like that feature because eyes can show all sorts of emotions based on where they're looking! I like them all and maybe I'll use the last one with the long black hair to make a custom Sadako (the tv ghost girl from Ringu) and have her eyes stare down on her victim who's dying of a heart attack Smile

Delanie

Delanie
im wondering if they will fit / work with the small phicen bodies or the asmus teen body size wise?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's a good question about how these will measure up to different female bodies. I just realized the head I thought was part of this series that I got was actually CT instead. These here are rather juvenile in appearance indeed.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Any in hand pics of these? I think moveable eyes are a cool feature and these heads look not too bad. But with promo pics you never know...

Diana

Diana
I LOVE movable eyes!! But WHY can't I get them with a tougher look?? It's only ever the fragile faces...

Valiarde

Valiarde
AerynDiana wrote:I LOVE movable eyes!! But WHY can't I get them with a tougher look?? It's only ever the fragile faces...

Yeah right? the options are very limited in that regard right now.
You could always slightly repaint the faces and redo the hair to look a bit more wild, but the overall impression is probably hard to remove Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well... Darth Maul has movable eyes and his is not a fragile face...

NEW PRODUCT: DREAMER Asian Female Head Sculpt (DR-007A, B, C) & (DR-008A, B, C) (2 styles each, 3 hair styles each) Swmos017

But I think I know what you mean, and agree in principle...

Valiarde

Valiarde
Just add some long hair and *tadaaa* next Wonderwoman!

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:Well... Darth Maul has movable eyes and his is not a fragile face...

[img]

But I think I know what you mean, and agree in principle...

Laughing

You're funny. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum