OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
List:
Denim jacket*1
Hoodie*1
T-shirt*1
Jeans*1
Leather shoes*1 pair
**body and head are not included**

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16030
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16032
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16031
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16033
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16035
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16034
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16036
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16038
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16037
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16040
NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure S-l16039

#newproduct #ACPlay #Male #casualclothes #Denim #movie #clothing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice sets. Always useful to get more civilian clothes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, this one I like. I’m often dressed like this.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY 1/6 Men's Casual Denim Jeans suit Clothes Set ATX035 F 12" Male Figure C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@ACPlay... Where the Hela is his umbrella?!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I like this set a lot too. I can see a ton of uses.

rollotomasi wrote:@ACPlay... Where the Hela is his umbrella?!

Well that joke kinda made my day Very Happy

http://reverendspooky.com

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
thor as a millenial? what? lol, hes got too much going on for that. dont know that i care for this set at all.

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
OMG...I love this set! I simply must have it. However, what body is modeling it? I'm sure nothing will fit my tall boy, but I do have two others who might be able to. I especially like the black zip hoodie and the jeans. But if that's some kind of Hot Toys body, which stuff always seems to fit, but next to impossible to get on a Phicen man. I will have to shoot an email to that acplay address. But I love the photos! Even with blurry-headed Thor!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This may or may not work on a thinner TBLeague/Phicen body -- maybe M32 or (I hate to bring it up) M31 could fit. M33 is questionable, although the muscles can often be squeezed into some seemingly impossibly tight sleeves and pant legs.

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
How come you hate to bring up M31? Is that a bad one?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
chrisinbama wrote:How come you hate to bring up M31? Is that a bad one?

Don't get me started. Smile Yes, it's the bad one, from appearance to quality and back again. That said, if you have one with decently working wrists (not my luck), it is one of the easiest to put in full top-to-bottom clothing.

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
Haha! I thought I had an M31 but I wasn't 100% sure so I checked...and I do! I love my M31. But I wanted one that wasn't so bulgingly muscular. He is perfect for my purposes. And I finally just received my final guy...a long time coming...and he is an M33. He is perfect for this guy. The only one I have an issue with is the 36...only bc in comparison to the others, he looms over them all. Also that weird skin tone. It's kind of awful. He was the first male I got, so I didn't realize until I bought the second male just how tall he was. He did loom over the female, but I just thought she was extra petite...which I think she is. I also forgot that she is actually a Jiaou, not a Phicen. I had forgotten. But my M31 is great. I wish all the men came with some kind of underwear or at least shorts. I really love the black ones my M33 came with.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
chrisinbama wrote:Haha! I thought I had an M31 but I wasn't 100% sure so I checked...and I do! I love my M31. But I wanted one that wasn't so bulgingly muscular. He is perfect for my purposes. And I finally just received my final guy...a long time coming...and he is an M33. He is perfect for this guy. The only one I have an issue with is the 36...only bc in comparison to the others, he looms over them all. Also that weird skin tone. It's kind of awful. He was the first male I got, so I didn't realize until I bought the second male just how tall he was. He did loom over the female, but I just thought she was extra petite...which I think she is. I also forgot that she is actually a Jiaou, not a Phicen. I had forgotten. But my M31 is great. I wish all the men came with some kind of underwear or at least shorts. I really love the black ones my M33 came with.

M31 is actually fairly tall, but of course dwarfed by M36. M33 could be taller, but I refuse to use the horrible and difficult ankle extenders; unfortunately without them his legs look a little too short while making the arms look a little too long. I am still hoping for them to do an improved M33 in future. And I agree, all of them should come with shorts, although they gave up on that starting with M35.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum