OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand New. Shipping with a tracking number.
Scale: 1/6. Just for 1/6 scale action figure scene staging.
Details: Please see the description photos. If you have any questions or doubt, please contact us.
FW005A:
SINGLE BRONZE BED+ WHITE MATTRESS
FW005B:
SINGLE WHITEBED+ WHITE MATTRESS
FW005C:
SINGLE BLACK BED+ WHITE MATTRESS

FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_0c510
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_1db10
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_3d910
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_85e10
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_85e11
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_40310
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_94610
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_d4610
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_d0710
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_e7210
FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress 10_edb10

#newproduct #FeelWoToys #MetalBed #Mattress #furniture #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look great. I wish they came with the sheets and pillows, too.

blackpool

blackpool
very interesting! I really like the effort made with the steel frame and stitching on the mattress, very original item in the end! (did @reverendspooky see that yet?)

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
blackpool wrote:very interesting! I really like the effort made with the steel frame and stitching on the mattress, very original item in the end! (did @reverendspooky see that yet?)

Just did, and man, I'm on board.  Love it!  I kinda want a couple.  That more rusty one is extra awesome.  They look really versatile too, like old fashioned enough for regular use, but also has a bit of an institutional vibe, like a old hospital/mental institution/prison.  Anyone seen a price on these anywhere yet?

http://reverendspooky.com

blackpool

blackpool
Totally agreed, I am tempted to take 2 depending on the price, the rusty one for all abandoned/steampunk/post-ap setups, and the white one is perfect for all institutional environments as you said!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
blackpool wrote:Totally agreed, I am tempted to take 2 depending on the price, the rusty one for all abandoned/steampunk/post-ap setups, and the white one is perfect for all institutional environments as you said!

Completely on the same page!

Giantoy.com has them up for $50 each, which is really not bad at all. I definitely want to grab at least the same 2 as you.

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:These look great. I wish they came with the sheets and pillows, too.

They do come with the sheets and pillows (at least according to CotswoldCollectibles).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale FEELWOTOYS 1/6 Metal Bed + WHITE Mattress C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:They do come with the sheets and pillows (at least according to CotswoldCollectibles).

If they are right, that's great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum