OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spandex Stories (marvel heroes)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:59 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Just to share my lil collection of masked heroes, I don't keep them exposed as I don't have room for them all, but always happy to unbox them for a shooting or a temporary diorama...

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) DSC_0305

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) DSC_0341

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Spidey_01_1

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Spidey_03_1

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Spidey_02_1

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Dd01

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Jj04

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Jj03

#superhero #marvel #custom #kitbash

2Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice shots. I like the lighting and atmospheric shots of Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Spider-Man and Punisher, cool idea. Has that ever been done in the comics?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) C8485110

3Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:10 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool. Since you are at it, you might as well post the cool Avengers party (1 and 2) photos! Smile

4Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:47 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Damn nice photos of some mighty nice figures.

You're doing interesting things with lighting.

Thank you for showing us.

5Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:57 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice shots. I like the lighting and atmospheric shots of Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Spider-Man and Punisher, cool idea. Has that ever been done in the comics?

Thanks a lot! I try to get different effects using natural daylight or only artificial, I recently bought a set of LED spots that can change color and intensity, very practical!
Spiderman and the Punisher often come across each other in the comics, pretty sure he found his lair a day or another, I have some memories from the comics I read a few years back but nothing exactly like that...

GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool. Since you are at it, you might as well post the cool Avengers party (1 and 2) photos! Smile

hehe I wasn't sure about reposting all my previous pics and stuff but if you want, then I will!

dadrab wrote:Damn nice photos of some mighty nice figures.
You're doing interesting things with lighting.
Thank you for showing us.

Thanks a lot for the kind words!

Here are some more shots I did this year, trying to recreate the legendary fight scene from civil war...

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Civilwar_02

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Civilwar_03

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Civilwar_04

And here are some very recent shots I did after watching again the Daredevil show on Netflix...

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Dd05

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Dd06

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Dd07

6Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:03 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool graphic effects in these photos, too. Some of them look just like movie stills!

7Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:56 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Excellent Marvel cast! Those Spiderman & Punisher pics are a blast, and the Punisher's hideout looks great! I keep coming really close to grabbing that Jessica Jones, and she looks especially good in your pics.

But seriously, the Civil Ware and Daredevil/Punisher fight pics are just next level cool. Really kinetic with a ton of atmosphere. You really captured something awesome in all of those.

8Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These just keep getting better and better. Awesome shots and effects.

9Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:35 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking Marvel collection and very cool looking photos!

10Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:25 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Very MARVELous!

Thank you for posting/sharing!

11Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks a lot guys for the kind comments!

12Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Spyder

Spyder
Awesome pics and figures!!

13Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Pictures and Effects ! cheers

14Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:37 am

ostfront43

ostfront43
They all look like stills from the movies!

15Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:21 am

scalawag

scalawag
Great figures and great pics too. I love the sets and effects, as ostfront43 said they look like stills from movies. Great work.

16Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri May 04, 2018 5:14 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Spyder wrote:Awesome pics and figures!!

Thanks a lot! Marvel is really my "niche", it's the only license on which I regularly buy hot toys stuff...

Ephiane wrote:Great Pictures and Effects ! cheers

Thank you!!! Much appreciated as I always find your work very atmospheric, even "poetic" at some point!

ostfront43 wrote:They all look like stills from the movies!

Thanks a lot! I confess I watched the daredevil epidsode while doing my shooting, it helped me a lot to set the light color and to pose the figures nicely!

scalawag wrote:Great figures and great pics too.  I love the sets and effects, as ostfront43 said they look like stills from movies.  Great work.

Thanks a lot!!!

Newest challenger just arrived, he is insanely cool, I had a great "wow" effect while unboxing, even if it's not the deluxe version the box is well filled with super cool accessories and props, awesome figure!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Starlord_01

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Starlord_02

17Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri May 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s awesome! Really great lighting and setup. Did Peter come with that guitar?

Just kidding. He looks bad-ass rocking it!

18Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri May 04, 2018 7:02 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn man, killer pics. Just curious, were the smoke effects done digitally or with actual smoke? If you don't mind me asking, what's your photo set up? What are you shooting on, and what do you usually use for post processing? If you don't mind sharing your tricks that is Wink

19Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri May 04, 2018 7:18 pm

dadrab

dadrab
That's 'effin excellent.

The posing is some of the best I've seen for that kind of photo and baby Groot on the head stock made me laugh out loud. Even got the feet right in the second photo.

Too cool.

20Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat May 05, 2018 12:24 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Congratulations on your new arrival. He's worth it, isn't he? Glad you picked him up. And put him to good use immediately! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum