OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 50]

206discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I think you know which one is my fave, but I have to say the others are nice choices too!

That Neo looks really good, and the one in the last pic is something I'd been eyeing up myself .... really love that outfit!

Her outfit is super cool. And the head sculpt looks as good in hand as it did in the proto pics. But that coat, and her boots are my favorite parts.

207discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:43 pm

skywalkersaga

The coat is amazing...something I'd totally wear in real life!

And those boots look really nice for 'cloth' boots.

208discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:27 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well... Popcultcha (in Australia for those unfamiliar) is having an Easter sale: picked up Sideshow’s IG-88 and Bossk — both were at or below retail. More characters for the Jabba display...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 C8485110

209discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Well that's a lucky find! They will be excellent in your Jabba's Palace diorama!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

210discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
My custom Eggsy (Talon Edgerton from Kingsman) head sculpt arrived today from "JinToy", now the hunt begins for a body and appropriate clothes. (Sorry, bad cell phone pics). The stems of the glasses tuck into a tiny hole in the hair line, which I think is very clever.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Img_7840
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Img_7841

211discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice! And that is indeed a very clever solution, I like it!

212discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks good. How is he without the glasses?

213discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here you go. It's not bad, though the tiny slots for the glasses is a bit obvious without them.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Img_7842
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Img_7843
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Img_7844

214discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Actually, yes, not bad at all.

215discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:29 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:My custom Eggsy (Talon Edgerton from Kingsman) head sculpt arrived today from "JinToy", now the hunt begins for a body and appropriate clothes. (Sorry, bad cell phone pics). The stems of the glasses tuck into a tiny hole in the hair line, which I think is very clever.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Img_7840
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Img_7841

Nice!

216discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:03 pm

Diana

Diana
Arrivals this year:
- Dam Toys Combat Girl Pisces Nana
- HT Wonder Woman Training Armor
- HT Rey Jedi Training
- HT Neo
- HT Eric Draven

Ordered:
- Nancy in Hell
- Spartan Warrior 1/12
and probably Purgatori 1/12... (Edit: Confirmed.)

Still resisting Arhian City of Horrors... Hoping for a 1/12 version... bounce

217discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Well my latest purchase is a WWE  Barbie doll that I bought cause I thought the body was interesting and it gave me an idea, it's been a week now and it's still at "Shipping label created" and since the eta for the package is for the 27th of september I still got a lot of time to wait, wrote the seller a mail earlier today tho. Other than that I just buy lots of loose items, nothing special really, I always go for lots or cheap items that are either stained or damaged, gotta save a few bucks. 😏

Edit: The seller refunded me, didn't even answer my message, I guess that's good cause I've found something else I want now. Cool

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 1f60e

218discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:48 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A couple cool things arrived over the last couple of days:

The Signature Edition of the 221B Front Door by Big Chief Studios (grabbed it last week on sale for just over $100 USD with shipping); comes with a signed placard by actress Una Stubbs (Mrs. Hudson) from the BBC Sherlock.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Scree150

The only problem with this thing is it's huge and doesn't fit in any display case I have; plus, now I don't know who to give it to (the Abominable Bride Holmes & Watson, or the RDJr and Jude Law custom Holmes and Watson that I also have)... Maybe I'll have all four of them meet out front and fight it out.

And this head sculpt and body from Monkey Depot:

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Img_8210

I have the complete boxed figure still coming from Timewalker, but I wanted to use these parts for a custom creation.

219discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:39 am

ironman1188

ironman1188
Just picked up a beautiful Michael York Logan's Run sculpt from Stryker2011!

220discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:50 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ironman1188 wrote:Just picked up a beautiful Michael York Logan's Run sculpt from Stryker2011!

Beautiful... or Handsome...? Very Happy You’re welcome. I’m glad I could fill a Grail — all credit for the sculpt itself goes to Will Millar.

221discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:29 pm

ironman1188

ironman1188
Stryker2011 wrote:
ironman1188 wrote:Just picked up a beautiful Michael York Logan's Run sculpt from Stryker2011!

Beautiful... or Handsome...? Very Happy  You’re welcome. I’m glad I could fill a Grail — all credit for the sculpt itself goes to Will Millar.

Well, a beautiful, flaw free sculpt of a handsome guy. How's that? Wink

222discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:41 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
So much Fantastic Stuff, congrats all. Stryker i really like to see Your gorilla in action with a 1:6 Figure to. Get well !

223discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:44 am

blackpool

blackpool
I just ordered the soosootoys Elektra from the netflix/marvel show Daredevil, she's available in stock at giantoy for 135$, I just got noticed that she was shipped!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 62457212_472058370271203_3302219656030322688_n_1024x1024

224discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. Looking forward to seeing how the head sculpt turned out (without the mask, of course).

225discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:So much Fantastic Stuff, congrats all. Stryker i really like to see Your gorilla in action with a 1:6 Figure to. Get well !

Here’s a few pics and a mini review that I did back when I got him:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1354-mini-out-of-the-box-review-mr-z-lowland-gorilla?highlight=Gorilla

226discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:39 pm

DMAN970

DMAN970
Bought a Joker Head Sculpt to make a Batman Beyond Return of The Joker Scale figure
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 P_810

227discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sounds like a fun project! Smile 

I just picked up the 1/6 scale Flagset 'Umir' headsculpt I've been wanting since April -- I'm not always overly impressed with how Flagset heads look iRL in comparison to the promo pics, but fingers crossed that after waiting so long for it, this one will at least be useable for the figure I'm hoping to create with it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum