OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

329Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 12, 2020 9:28 am

skywalkersaga

Welp, I've just PO'd both the Hot Toys Captain Rex and the Commander Cody. I wouldn't bite the bullet on pre-ordering the Cody until I knew for sure if they were also putting out a Rex, and now that I do, I have no more excuse. Laughing 

FINALLY, my 'Clone Wars' collection will have Clones! :'D

330Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 am

ThePhotogsBlog

skywalkersaga wrote:Welp, I've just PO'd both the Hot Toys Captain Rex and the Commander Cody. I wouldn't bite the bullet on pre-ordering the Cody until I knew for sure if they were also putting out a Rex, and now that I do, I have no more excuse. Laughing 

I know the feeling. I keep saying to myself that I'm gonna start building bad guys....er gals for my-post apocalyptic collection, but so far, I've managed only one; Erika. I've got to work harder at the villains!

331Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 12, 2020 9:47 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Welp, I've just PO'd both the Hot Toys Captain Rex and the Commander Cody. I wouldn't bite the bullet on pre-ordering the Cody until I knew for sure if they were also putting out a Rex, and now that I do, I have no more excuse. Laughing 

I know the feeling. I keep saying to myself that I'm gonna start building bad guys....er gals for my-post apocalyptic collection, but so far, I've managed only one; Erika.  I've got to work harder at the villains!  

These 1/6 collections do seem to end up taking far longer to put together than one might think, don't they... ;'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

332Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 12, 2020 9:55 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
skywalkersaga wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:

I know the feeling. I keep saying to myself that I'm gonna start building bad guys....er gals for my-post apocalyptic collection, but so far, I've managed only one; Erika.  I've got to work harder at the villains!  

These 1/6 collections do seem to end up taking far longer to put together than one might think, don't they... ;'D

The incredible diversity of figures, head-sculpts, clothing and gear that are available, compared to when I was a child in the 60's and 70's and we were limited to GI Joe / Action Man makes it well-nigh impossible to get everything one could want. I did notice on a trip to the UK and Belgium in 1974 however, that in Europe, there were uniforms and gear simply not available in North America, such as Beau Geste type French Foreign Legion uniforms and the likes. There is no comparison however to the quality and diversity available today and to boot, in those days, there was no-one parting out sets, so kitbashing was simply not as easy as it is today. I've come to notice that there are a hell of a lot of kitbashers in the 1/6th hobby today building completely customized figures which is not everyone's cup of tea, but is certainly mine.

333Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 14, 2020 8:21 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Yesterday I received the TBLeague S10D Body for ACPLAY Lightning Warrior (Lady Thor) now I just need the ambition to assemble her. Laughing

334Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 14, 2020 8:27 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yesterday I received the TBLeague S10D Body for ACPLAY Lightning Warrior (Lady Thor) now I just need the ambition to assemble her. Laughing

Good luck! :'D

335Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 14, 2020 8:35 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
skywalkersaga wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yesterday I received the TBLeague S10D Body for ACPLAY Lightning Warrior (Lady Thor) now I just need the ambition to assemble her. Laughing

Good luck! :'D

Thank you my friend.

336Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 14, 2020 5:13 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She should fit in well with all of your ladies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 C8485110

337Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 18, 2020 8:35 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I POd Han Solo from the Solo movie (for everything but the head — anyone interested in it when it comes in, let me know). Also bought Darth Vader the SSC version — free US shipping. If Ht ever gets around to making a ROTJ Vader, hopefully, like the Guv suggested, I can get the unmasked head loose.

338Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon May 18, 2020 9:33 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice one on the Vader PO! I shall likely be doing the same thing re: unmasked face, or at least trying to. Mainly cause I don't know how much longer I'll be able to afford pre-ordering and/or purchasing boxed HT figures, so getting loose parts might be the only option that far into the future.  :3

339Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Nice one on the Vader PO! I shall likely be doing the same thing re: unmasked face, or at least trying to. Mainly cause I don't know how much longer I'll be able to afford pre-ordering and/or purchasing boxed HT figures, so getting loose parts might be the only option that far into the future.  :3

It's funny... I really, really want that unmasked head, but I would honestly NEVER set him up with it on the figure; I had planned to display it next to Vader, just to honor the guy who played him in ROTJ.

Just placed a PO for the I8Toys Hua Kui (Geisha?) set on Timewalker; I chose Set B as I think the colors and design are fantastic. The whole thing reminds me of my A-hole Dad's second (ex) wife, who had all these Japanese inspired decorations around their house when I was little -- two of which were these painted porcelain Geisha-looking statues that stood about 18" tall. I just hope that head sculpt turns out close to the prototype:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 12530213

340Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 21, 2020 3:00 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker -- well, that's certainly reason enough to get a hypothetical unmasked head, and I can understand not displaying him like that, as it wouldn't really make sense to have him like that in any kind of regular context. 

And the version of that Hua Kui set you chose is very striking, should look great!

341Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 26, 2020 11:32 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
My Sideshow Vader showed up a few minutes ago, so I took a quick pic. Little to no futzing, but I did swap out his hands, and tried to put him in as "action" oriented pose as the clothing would allow. The ankles have zero articulation, so he wasn't able to stand on his own like this. No missing tusks. Man! This guy is huge. My first 1/6 Vader and holy crap he's massive. (Apparently when they rebuilt him they made him even taller than he was when he was mostly "human").

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 _dsc3263

The sunlight sort of washed him out a bit.

342Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 26, 2020 12:58 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
He looks good, Stryker! I have been tempted by the Sideshow figure many times.... now you tempting me again.... Wink

343Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 26, 2020 2:43 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad he arrived and you're having a blast. My HT Krennic just showed up. Review soon.

344Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 26, 2020 2:56 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad he arrived and you're having a blast. My HT Krennic just showed up. Review soon.

What?! You deviated from the OT? (Outside of Trooper variants)...

345Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 26, 2020 2:58 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I made an exception for a couple of characters -- Jyn (in imperial uniform although I resent the changes), the robot, and any of the imperials (or at least Krennic, Stormtrooper, Death Trooper, and Shore Trooper).

346Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 26, 2020 3:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I only have two from RO: Jyn and Chirrut (because Donnie Yen) — I wish I had gotten K-2SO, but oh, well. I POd the standard Han Solo from Solo, but not for him — but to add to the Darth Stryker universe storyline I’m building in my head.

347Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 26, 2020 3:13 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I would have collected Rogue One figures if they’d made a wider range of the characters from it — namely, Galen Erso, Bodhi Rook, Saw Gerrera, Mon Mothma, Blue Leader (General Merrick), and Bail Organa...to name a few! I loved the Chirrut character, but only would have wanted him if they’d made Baze as well — they’d have to be displayed together! :’)

I get that they probably wouldn’t have made ALL these, but at least a few of them would have been nice .

348Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 28, 2020 1:36 am

MerylAkiba

The Mudtrooper Han Solo got put on a wait list, so I immediately Deluxe Han Solo. Going to pose it with Snow Leia so they can be fixin to be friendly. I also finally got Captain Marvel Deluxe in hand. So many blast attack projectiles. The armor is tight. I might get the Amazed figure to see if I can put that one in poses. Her Outfit is the same material as Iron Spider

349Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:58 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I received Art by Art Red Woman HS earlier today and I just ordered a TBLeague S23B body for my scarlet witch project.

350Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:40 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I recently had picked up this "Codex of Paranor" from Etsy shop "Little Things of Interest". I liked the overall look of the book, but Terrie only had it in 1/12 scale. I contacted her through the site and asked her if she could make me two copies of the book in 1/6 (which she was happy to do; turnaround time was a week). She made the open book version (which the pages do not turn -- they are glued in place to look voluminous), and the closed version, which also opens (but not very wide), and has readable interior pages. I noticed when I took the pictures that the book was upside down (my eyes can't see that, but the camera sure picked it up) -- so I flipped the last few pics so the pages would be right side up. The name of the book is irrelevant, as I just plan to have it for a Magic user figure I'm planning to make, but that was it's name on her shop. (This was the shop that I had recommended to ReverendSpooky a few posts above.)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Img_8313
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Img_8312
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Img_8311
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Img_8315
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 17 Img_8314

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum