OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The ÉOMER Sixth Scaled Figure features:

Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Éomer from The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

· Asmus Toys KP+ 1.0 male body

· Approximately 30 cm tall

· Over 32 points of articulation

Features:

· An authentic likeness of character from the film.

· One pair of relaxed posture hands

· One pair of weapon holding hands

· One pair of fist posture hands

Special features on Clothing:

· One pair of dark green sleeved blazer with golden stitched pattern

· One pair of long underpants

· One pair of netted chainmail.

Special features in armor:

· One Éomer’s helmet

. One full body armor including shoulder pieces

. One pair of forearm band

. One pair of fish-scaled armor skirt

. One pair of calf piece

Special features in weapons:

· One Gúthwinë

. One sheath including belt

. One spear of Rohan

Accessories:

.One Asmus Toys figure stand

MSRP: 199.50 USD

LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em000010
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em001010
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em001410
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em001510
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em001610
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em001710
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em002010
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em002110
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em002210
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em002310
LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure Em001210

#newproduct #Asmus #Eomer #LordoftheRings #male #movie #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't remember the films well enough to have an opinion on the accuracy of the likeness, but still think this is an excellent fantasy warrior (and I am sure everything is as movie-accurate as their other recent releases).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While the one without the helmet has it's issues, it is a pretty good likeness of Karl Urban from the film. Already POd from Asmus directly.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

LordoftheRings - NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SIRIES: ÉOMER  (Product ID: LOTR011) 1/6 scale figure C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
anyone noticed the pic with the 2 swords? 1 sheathed and one in hand?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:While the one without the helmet has it's issues, it is a pretty good likeness of Karl Urban from the film. Already POd from Asmus directly.

Agreed about the look without the helmet. The problem is how they make the heads, with a face plate and a separate head surface for the rooted hair. When using their Viggo head for a kitbash and then trying to take it off, the face plate started coming off (the head was a very tight fit on the neck post). That also translates to a slightly awkward look where the upper edge of the face meets (or doesn't meet) the hair.

Delanie wrote:anyone noticed the pic with the 2 swords? 1 sheathed and one in hand?

Now that you mention it, you are right. The other photos reassure me, however, that the sword is removable and the sheath is functional.

Delanie

Delanie
I have the same problem with their Laura 1 head she has a terrible 'billboard brow' (high forehead)

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
They seem to be getting better and better.

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
Nice rendition of Eomer, I agree without the helmet the likeness to karl Urban is not very good, but it looks fine once the helmet is on... Dunno about the quality at asmus as I'm not familiar with this brand, but the armor sheath and belts have lovely details!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum