OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heroes afterwork!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Heroes afterwork! Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:44 am

blackpool

blackpool
As requested by Gubernator, here are my "daily life" shots of the avengers and other heroes from the mcu...

More to come soon!

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2553

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2556

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2554

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2552

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2551

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2564

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2563

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2565

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2555

some casual groupshots...

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! IMG_2573

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Avengers_01

#superheros #diorama #custom #kitbash

2Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:55 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see these again. Very cool and natural poses. Thanks for posting these here.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! C8485110

3Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:09 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent. Not the actual party photos I was thinking of, but I think you threw in a bunch that we hadn't seen before, like the armchair portraits. You have an eye for a good scene, even when that scene is someone sitting in a chair. One thing that surprised me was the absence of Hawkeye.

4Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:15 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, I love the portraits. You manage to capture a lot of personality just in the body language of the poses, and the fashion choices feel really accurate to the characters. They convey a moment, like Pepper post-workout. And that's a great group shot, with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background. I think I know that street...

5Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:10 pm

dadrab

dadrab
There you go having fun again... And, it's not just fun for you, but for the rest of us, too.

Nicely done.

6Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:40 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking photos and indeed very natural poses.

7Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 am

Fox915

Fox915
Wow! These sets are amazing! I love your choices for their attire, they look very fitting for their characters. Very Happy

8Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:23 am

scalawag

scalawag
Great work Blackpool Cool Cool Cool I think you captured the different characters really well in these pics. I particularly like Tony Stark Wink

9Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:38 am

brassco

brassco
yep, Hawkeye should be included. Wolverine doesn't belong...

10Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:54 am

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice to see these again. Very cool and natural poses. Thanks for posting these here.

Thanks a lot Stryker!

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent. Not the actual party photos I was thinking of, but I think you threw in a bunch that we hadn't seen before, like the armchair portraits. You have an eye for a good scene, even when that scene is someone sitting in a chair. One thing that surprised me was the absence of Hawkeye.

Haha thanks, I'm gonna post the pics you think about right away! Agreed that Hawkeye is missing, he was on my list then netflix went crazy with marvel characters and I couldn't catch up lol

ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, I love the portraits.  You manage to capture a lot of personality just in the body language of the poses, and the fashion choices feel really accurate to the characters.  They convey a moment, like Pepper post-workout.  And that's a great group shot, with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background.  I think I know that street...

Thanks a lot my friend! In fact it was the cheapest way to have a line up of so many heroes without going the hot toys price... Except the ladies and Logan, all the headsculpts are knock offs, and clothing is from my stash, after a decade I got bigger boxes of stuff than my lil sister when she was playing barbies lmao

dadrab wrote:There you go having fun again... And, it's not just fun for you, but for the rest of us, too.

Nicely done.

Thanks! It's a pleasure to share the fun and enthusiasm I have playing with my figs, it might come from not having them exposed all the time, when I unbox them, I'm like a kid in a sandbox lol

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking photos and indeed very natural poses.

Thanks a lot bad wolf!

Fox915 wrote:Wow! These sets are amazing! I love your choices for their attire, they look very fitting for their characters. Very Happy

Thanks a lot! Glad you noticed that, cause it was a real headache to dispatch the clothing to each character

scalawag wrote:Great work Blackpool Cool Cool Cool I think you captured the different characters really well in these pics.  I particularly like Tony Stark Wink

Thank you very much Scalawag!

brassco wrote:yep, Hawkeye should be included. Wolverine doesn't belong...

Agreed on that point, I couldn't resist having a wolverine, and he was sometimes a guest avenger in the comics, but he doesn't belong to the group... I was gonna grab a hawkeye, but now I'm much more tempted by an antman, without even mentioning I still miss Thor, Vision, Banner/hulk... My wallet hurts just thinking about it lol

11Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:01 am

blackpool

blackpool
as promised Gubernatorfan, here is the rest!

That's the first "office" scene I tried, excuse me in advance for the minimalism of the diorama lmao

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_02

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_03

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_04

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_05

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_06

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_07

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_09

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_11

12Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am

blackpool

blackpool
Following the same idea, I later set up some "casual party" or afterwork "happy hour" moment, with a decent set this time Smile

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! DSC_0114

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! DSC_0116_1

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! DSC_0120

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! DSC_0156

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! DSC_0161b

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! DSC_0186

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! DSC_0171

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! DSC_0165

13Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:38 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These are the others that I remember. That Spider-Man on the wall is sick. How did you do that? The part shots are really nice, as well. All very natural looking poses.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! C8485110

14Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:49 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for posting the additional photos, blackpool! Love to see them again, and I believe they are a worthy addition to this forum. I second Stryker's question about how Spidey is sticking to the wall.

15Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:10 pm

blackpool

blackpool
You might find that brutal or cruel but spidey was hanged by the neck with metal wire for that shot lol
I edited it out for the final pics.

Thanks for the kind words mates! Much appreciated Smile

16Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL it is brutal and cruel. Good thing he's plastic or it might have hurt. Smile Nice job editing it out. I usually try to work with magnets, and there are some relatively small flat super strong ones that might have worked, but it also might have been more complicated physically.

17Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:50 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Marvelheroes_06

Bwahahahahahaha. That's mighty damn cool.

18Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:38 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Always love seeing your office and party scenes again. It's great seeing Cap & the Punisher arguing while everyone else pretty much ignores them. And the party scene really nails that relaxed, casual vibe. Awesome as always.

19Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:46 am

Kukolka

Kukolka
Great set! Such natural poses, and the outfits are perfect for each character. Love the portraits and the cigar smoke!

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Kukr7s10
https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

20Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:28 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks for the great feedback everyone!!!

I had forgotten about that last one, comic book reading session!

Kitbash - Heroes afterwork! Comicsavengers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum