OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure
Product Details:

1 Wind PVC hair head sculpt

1 Wind Synthetic hair head sculpt

1 Mutant Jumpsuit

1 Wired Black Cape

1 Wired Silver lined Cape

1 Pair of Relaxed Glove Hands

1 Pair of Fist Glove Hands

1 Pair of Action Glove Hands

1 Pair of Garnet

1 Pair of Boots

movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Image_10
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Mmexpo11
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Mmexpo10
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Mmexpo12
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Mmexpo14
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Mmexpo13
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Mmexpo16
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Mmexpo15
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  Mmexpo17

#newproduct #FigureMaster #Windstorm #female #movie-inspired #comicbook #superheroine

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool! So the sculpted and "real" hairdos are swappable?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From the description, I think you actually get two head sculpts (one with sculpted/one with "real").

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Master Windstorm 1/6 Scale Figure  C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was misled by the photos where the "real" hair head had white/gleaming eyes without pupils, but that might have been photoshop. I should know... I used some of it for the fish in the new photos for my Aquatrooper yesterday Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Very cool looking figure!

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
it looks ok imo...but too white, and halle is not. she is kinda mocha colored... even in the movie. its the body that especially dissapoints as it is a caucasian base body. minimal effort on that front it seems. hopefully by production they will darken the set appropriately.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Pretty obvious who she is, but, why now, there hasn't been an X-Men movie for quite a while now.

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Hmmm...  Tough call.  I never cared for Halle Berry as Storm.  If they had done these movies a bit earlier, Angela Bassett around 1995 would have been THE perfect Storm (the way Patrick Stewart was pretty much born to play Professor X).  Not that she doesn't still look great, she just would have been the right age for Storm around them.  And I'm not a fan of the costume either.  But considering the severe lack of any female AA head sculpts, I welcome seeing this get made (Although ironically one of the few other ones on the market is also a Hale Berry).  Might even try to grab it loose.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum