OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
About the product:
Scale: 1/6, about 30cm tall. Just for 1/6 scale high-end action figure customizing.
Details: Please see the description photos. If you have any questions or doubt, please contact us.
A : Just the Kit (accessories & head, no body) Tan Version
A-W-Body : Kit & Phicen S16A
B : Just the Kit (accessories & head, no body) Black Version
B-W-Body : Kit & Phicen S16A

Kit Includes:
Rooted head sculpt with #pale skin tone
Headband (pose able wire design)
Jacket with hood
Tank top
Shorts
Hip pouch
Belt
Arm sleeve
Wristband
Stocking sleeve (pair)
Boots (designed for  bare foot)
Weapon
Packaging

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body) 10_4e810
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body) 10_7f310
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body) 10_8e710
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body) 10_99c10
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body) 10_16110
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body) 10_c0310
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body) 883e0911

#newproduct #CatToys #CombatGirl #female #accessories #videogame?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The weapon looks like it might come in useful as some sort of prop, but my imagination is too dulled these days to really appreciate the rest.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Looks like a Final Fantasy character.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Looks like a Final Fantasy character.

CHEERS!

I THINK that’s what it is. Not sure, haven’t played video games in forever. But I do like the head sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale CAT TOYS CT015 Combat Girl Custom Kit (2 Versions With or Without S16A Body) C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Me neither.

CHEERS!

NTWarmachine

NTWarmachine
Yeah it's Yuffie Kisaragi from the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children film.

Does anyone have any decent photos of this head sculpt in hand? I'm really tempted to use it for a 1/6 figure recreation of a character I came up with.

https://www.instagram.com/ntwarmachine/

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m sure it’s a good representation of the character, but the overall design is just too off the wall for my symmetrical mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum