OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is notincluded.
Does not contain body
Recommended with TBLeague S07C white skin

Product Details:
Head Sculpt x 1
Hat Hat x 1
Vest Tight vest x 1
Denim shorts Denim shorts x 1
Whip Leather riding crop x 1
Handcuffs x 1
Waist chain Waist chain x 1
High heels Heels x 1
Elbow pads x 1
Wrist ring x 1
Armband Armband x 1
Collar Choker x 1

cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 1100
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 2105
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 3105
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 498
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 598
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 696
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 793
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 888
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 987
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 1081
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 1173
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 1269
cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women 1358

#newproduct #SuperDuck #cosplay #Street #FightingWoman #videogame-inspired #Female #accessories

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A striking look, but pretty much in the realm of Halloween After Hours. Smile And, am I wrong in recalling that red and purple don't match? Or was it red and pink?

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Not a big can of the outfit overall, but I could see a lot of good fodder. Great head, skimpy white top, super short jean shorts. All things I could see using.

As a side note, Poison, the character this is based on, is actually supposed to be trans-sexual. It started as a whole thing with changing the character's gender when they brought it to the US (the game designers thought that players would be more comfortable beating the character up if it was a woman who used to be a man, instead of it just being a woman) and for years Capcom was really coy about the answer, while it was the subject of much fan debate. But in 2007 a representative at Capcom said in an inteview "In North America, Poison is officially a post-op transsexual", but that "in Japan, she simply tucks her business away in order to look like a girl." So there you have it. The more you know!

Thankfully, there's plenty of Phicen parts you could throw in her shorts, if you wanted to go the Japanese canon route.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
... I think I’ll pretend it’s just a girl...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

cosplay - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 Cosplay Series - SET038 Street Fighting Women C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:... I think I’ll pretend it’s just a girl...

Lol.  Oh , I totally get you.  But like a lot of the classic Capcom girls, Poison is pretty iconic, so I just think the whole story is kinda an interesting bit of info.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum