OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
AMC The Walking Dead 1/6 Carl Grimes collectible figure pre-order begins at https://www.threezerohk.com on November 7th, 9:00AM HKT; priced at $168 USD / 1310 HKD including worldwide shipping. In addition to the standard Version, we have prepared a Threezero exclusive variant which will include a Grey Long sleeved shirt and Bloody poncho additional accessories; priced at $188 USD / 1465 HKD including worldwide shipping.

1/6th scale The Walking Dead - Carl Grimes collectible details:
* 11.5" (~29cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing
* Head sculpt with realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series
* Detachable bandage for right eye
* Hat
* Long sleeved shirt
* T-shirt
* Jeans
* Belt
* Shoes

Accessories & weapons:
* Pistol with holster
* Assault rifle
* Knife with sheath

Exchangeable hands:
- One pair of relaxed hands
- One pair of fist
- One pair of hands for holding guns
- One pair of hands for holding knife

Deluxe version:
* Gray long sleeved shirt
* Bloody poncho

* Final product may vary from prototype images.

=========

AMC The Walking Dead Carl Grimes 1/6 movable doll, starting at 9:00 am on November 7 at https://www.threezerohk.com/, accepting pre-order, priced at HK$1310 / $168 (included worldwide shipping).

In addition to the standard version, we have prepared a deluxe version, an additional gray long-sleeved shirt and a bloody poncho for the classic props sneaked into the corpse. Pricing is HK$1465/$188 (including global shipping). Like [walking dead] Carl Grimes's friends must not miss it!

[The Walking Dead] Carl Grimes 1/6 The details of the movable figure:
* Height of about 11.5 inches (29 cm) high movable body and tailored clothing;
* Exquisite like a real head carving;
* detachable right eye bandage;
*hat;
*Long-sleeved shirt;
*sweat clothing;
*jeans;
*belt;
*shoes;

Accessories and weapons:
*Pistol and holster holster;
* Assault rifle;
* Short knife and leather case.

Exchangeable hand type:
* A pair of relaxed hands;
* A pair of fists;
*A pair of gunners;
* A pair of knife holders.

Deluxe version additional accessories:
* Gray long-sleeved shirt;
* Bloody poncho.

*The picture is for reference only, the product is subject to the final goods.

Standard edition

horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10382210
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10383210
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10384410
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10385010
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10390310
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10391210
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10392410
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10393310

Deluxe Edition

horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10394410
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10395410
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10400210
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved 10401110

#newproduct #ThreeZero #WalkingDead #CarlGrimes #male #teen #horror #TV

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouch! The poor guy. I don't watch the show, but something tells me this is a fairly new development and he had both eyes for a long while.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
If I remember correctly, it was three seasons ago. I’m a couple seasons behind.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

horror - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero New: 1/6 "TheWalkingDead / Walking Dead" - Carl / Carl Grimes can be moved C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Figure does look great. That ragged eye looks properly nasty. I couldn't stick with the show, but big fan of the comic, and I remember how crazy it was when he gets shot in the head. Wish he came with a regular head as well, simply because it'd make him a tempting purchase for a custom. With that eye, uses are pretty limited.

MarkEl

Agree that the figure looks really good, and it captures the TV character well. ThreeZero is an interesting study in marketing though. They are late to the party and releasing well after interest has peaked (in terms of TV fans rather than the comic). There was a time I would have bought everything TWD-related. Now, not so much. I'm still watching the show, and I will until the bitter end. In for the penny, in for the pound. ;-)

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Looks like this is being reissued.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
OSFModerator1 wrote:Looks like this is being reissued.

Poor guy, gouged out eye and all...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum