OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DARKBLOOD Chapter 5 Demon Lord Product Specifications:

1/6 scale finely sculpted headsculpt with wicked smile
Fully articulated child-size body
5 interchangeable hands (2 x magic casting, 2 x weapons holding, 1 special)
Costume:

Abyss Armor (Cuirass, vambraces, wrist guards, faulds and greaves)
Weapons:

“Wrath of Purgatory” Trident
“Eviscerator” Dagger
Shied of Lordship
Accessories:

A pair of spread wings
A pair of closed wings
Hell's beats with removable helmet and body armor
Lord's throne
Souls' burner x 2
Pre-Order special gift
Plus DARKBLOOD 5 graphic novel!
**Prototype shown only, details on final product might vary subjected to production refinement without prior notice.

DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 1105
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 2132
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 3115
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 4103
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 5102
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 6100
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 797
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 892
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 991
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 1084
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 1175
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 1271
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 1360
DarkCrownToys - NEW PRODUCT: DARK CROWN TOYS "DARK BLOOD" CHAPTER IV: DEMON LORD - UNTERMINATABLE CONTRACT! 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE SET 1458

#newproduct #DarkCrownToys #DarkBlood #DemondLord #male #fantasy #horror

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Impressive set, although I suppose some of it is due to the graphics and ambience, which would be difficult to replicate.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
You know, I've really loved all of the Dark Crown releases, and this is the 1st one I'm just not sure how to feel about. It's beautifully done, and the accessories are as gorgeous and insanely detailed as you'd expect from them, but the evil baby thing is definitely a weird design choice. I suppose if you look at it as kinda hell's equivalent of a cherub, it pretty clever. Just don't think it's a figure I'd want to look at every day.

teamweapon

yeah i love dark crown but this figure just looks too much like one of those living dead dolls for my liking

shazzdan

shazzdan
A word of caution. There is no such thing as an "unterminatable contract". All contracts can be violated and thus rendered invalid. In addition, the contract is enforced in the country in which it was agreed, which is usually in China. An overseas consumer trying to enforce a contract in China has no chance. The only way to protect yourself is to enter into an agreement with a local distributor, which then gives you protection under your own country's consumer legislation.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
shazzdan wrote:A word of caution. There is no such thing as an "unterminatable contract". All contracts can be violated and thus rendered invalid. In addition, the contract is enforced in the country in which it was agreed, which is usually in China. An overseas consumer trying to enforce a contract in China has no chance. The only way to protect yourself is to enter into an agreement with a local distributor, which then gives you protection under your own country's consumer legislation.

I think the "unterminatable contract" is in reference to the figure being a demon, as in signing a deal with a devil. I think those usually cross national boarders Razz

http://reverendspooky.com

shazzdan

shazzdan
ReverendSpooky wrote:
shazzdan wrote:A word of caution. There is no such thing as an "unterminatable contract". All contracts can be violated and thus rendered invalid. In addition, the contract is enforced in the country in which it was agreed, which is usually in China. An overseas consumer trying to enforce a contract in China has no chance. The only way to protect yourself is to enter into an agreement with a local distributor, which then gives you protection under your own country's consumer legislation.

I think the "unterminatable contract" is in reference to the figure being a demon, as in signing a deal with a devil.  I think those usually cross national boarders Razz

If that is the case then the scene would work better if the demon had an actual contract - perhaps signed in blood - as one of his accessories.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
shazzdan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:

I think the "unterminatable contract" is in reference to the figure being a demon, as in signing a deal with a devil.  I think those usually cross national boarders Razz

If that is the case then the scene would work better if the demon had an actual contract - perhaps signed in blood - as one of his accessories.

Yeah, that really does seem a missed opportunity. Such an easy accessory to do, and would be really cool!

http://reverendspooky.com

shazzdan

shazzdan
"all your souls are belong to us".

Delanie

Delanie
Creepy little freak ! not a figure I'll be buying but some of the bits maybe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum